😈81.😈

It was afternoon. Aurora was getting ready in her room. Mr. Mariano, Charlie and Harry were ready and waiting for Aurora. Lucas and Leo were also there. Antonia and Sofia was helping Aurora to get ready.

" Mr. Zaffino and Mr. Bruno will be there." Mr. Mariano said looking at Charlie and Harry.

" I'm getting nervous Sir." Harry said wiping his forehead.

" You will forget everything after you see Auroras coolness there." Leo said.

" Won't there be reporters Sir? Princess isn't revealed yet." Charlie said.

" There will be. But outside the venue. You three will not show up at the red carpet. Only I'll be there." Mr. Mariano said.

" Will there be any problem in we interact with our dads Sir?" Harry asked.

" Not really. But you have to be careful about that. Many outsiders will be there too."
Charlie and Harry nodded their head understanding.

" Here comes my angel." Mr. Mariano said looking upstairs. Everyone followed his gaze and looked up.
Charlie got choked on his saliva seeing Aurora.

Aurora was wearing a one shoulder sparkling bottle green party wear which has a deep slid. She was looking irresistible. Charlie gulped down while staring at her.

" Wow." Lucas, Harry and Leo exclaimed seeing her.

Aurora looked at Charlie and found him checking her up to down. She felt hot at his gaze. She looked down not being able to tolerate his gaze anymore

" Isn't she beautiful?" Mr. Mariano asked smiling.

" There is no doubt in it. It's universal truth." Charlie said still staring at her. His friends smirked at him.

" Now stop staring." Sofia said.

" I'm trying but my eyes aren't ready to let go this heavenly sight." He said.
He wasn't moving his gaze from Aurora at all.

" Shameless." Aurora said and looked at her dad.

" Let's go dad."
Everyone except Charlie laughed at that.

" Just the thought of that Balakirev watching her like this is making my blood boiled." Charlie mumbled but his friends heard that.

" Well, he will fall tonight I'm sure. No one can resist her beauty." Leo said teasing Charlie.

" Just him? All the men there will be gawking at her like the previous one. I'm sure." Lucas said chuckling.

Charlie glared at them. " Can you both shut up?" He lowly screamed at them. They smirked at him.

" What are you guys whispering?" Antonia asked.

" Someone is jealous here." Harry said sighing.

" Don't cry after getting there then. Many things will happen tonight. Stay strong Charlie." Antonia said winking.

"Don't tease him anymore. He will get burned because of jealousy anytime." Sofia said laughing.

Everyone joined her except Aurora and Charlie.

" Well enough teasing. Listen Charlie and Harry, make sure to stay close and try to act you are mobsters. Stay with me all the time. Many outsiders will attend the event. I have to make sure your safety."

" Okay." Both Charlie and Harry said.

" Dad will go with bodyguards in his car. You two will go with me in my car. We will get inside from another gate."

" Aren't you taking guards?" Antonia asked.

" Since when I take guard with me?" Aurora asked.

" But angel this two heirs will be with you."