😈100.😈

" What are you thinking Princess?" Charlie asked.

" Nothing. I have to get fully ready. Let me go now." She mumbled.

" What if I don't want to? Stay here in my arms." Charlie said pulling her closer.

Aurora was about to reply when Antonia came inside her room.
" Have you checked the file?" Antonia asked looking in front of her.

Aurora pushed Charlie away from her and got up to sit properly. Charlie fell off from the bed and groaned in pain.
" Fuck." He said groaning.

Aurora closed her eyes being embarrassed. Antonia stood there being astonished.

" I'm sorry for disturbing." She hurriedly said and went out of the room locking the door.

Aurora helped Charlie to stand up.
" Are you hurt? I'm sorry. I was just startled." She said with concern.

" I'm okay Princess. Don't worry." He said patting her head to console her.

" You should go to your room and take rest then. I still need to prepare." Aurora said and was about to pass him but Charlie hugged her from backside and put his head on her shoulder.

" Why are you getting prepared for his party so beautifully? Is he that important?" Charlie asked.

Aurora understood why he was sulking. She thought of teasing him for sometime.

" Why do you care?" She asked.

Charlie tightened his hold around her waist and whispered to her ear, " I don't like when other men stare at you let alone touch you. I'm possessive about what's mine."
He kissed her neck.

Aurora closed her eyes tilting her head to give him more space.

" Am I yours?" She whispered.

" You will be soon my pretty baby. Once I make you mine, every hand that wants to get a hold of you, I'll break it." He whispered on her skin while his on hand was holding her tightly and another one was fondling with the belly piercing.

" What about now then? Are you going to leave them who wants to touch me now?" Aurora asked with a shaky breathe.

" Who said that? Only I can touch you. Others can only see and regret. You are mine to touch, hold and do everything else Princess." He husked and sucked behind ear.

Aurora arched her back putting her head on his shoulder feeling the pleasure.

" But umm..you are not going ahh..there today ummmhh." Aurora said struggling as Charlie kept doing his sweet liitle tortures on her neck.

Charlie didn't reply as he was busy marking her.

" What uhh if mimmo or any other boy mmwwhh holds me ahh..or touches me ummmmhh" Aurora couldn't finish her sentence as Charlie bit on her neck being jealous.

He turned her around and shoved her to the door while locking her hands over her head with one hand and other hand pulled her towards him by waist.

Aurora kept staring at him trying to control her breathing.
" I'm warning you Princess. Don't make me kill another person. I won't take seconds to kill them if they try to touch you" He said with a warning tone.

Aurora felt hot seeing this side of him. She wanted to see the violent side of him so much. Being crazy and possessive for her and do something violent to get her all these things she wanted to see. His possessiveness isn't bothering her at all rather she was enjoying it. She got remember her dads words when she started dating James. He said she someone who can destroy the world for her is worthy of her. She didn't like violence then. But now she was feeling her dad is right and the man holding her now is actually worthy of her. His violent side is more thrilling to her.