😈11.😈

At that time Charlie noticed Aurora and Sofia was coming towards the class. Charlie kept looking at Aurora. The girl always wear normal baggy clothes but that doesn't fade her beauty. Charlie sometimes thinks what if she wears something gorgeous? No one will be able to stand beside her beauty. Every boy will bow down to her. Little does he know everyday tons of boys bows down to her. The other three boys kept looking at Charlie.

" I think what you said is right Harry." Lucas said.

" Nope. I was wrong. He is not falling. He has already fallen for her." Harry said.

" But what happened to Leo?" Lucas asked.

" Maybe he needs a protector now." Harry said chuckling.

" Perfect duo. One keeps talking and another doesn't like to talk much." Lucas said laughing.

Aurora was about to pass went inside the class when she crashed into some running boys and was about to fall down. Charlie saw that and went forward to hold her. Everyone standing there was shocked. Girls were looking at them with jealousy. Aurora and Charlie both felt the tingling sensation again. Aurora looked up and found Charlie looking at her. She was confused that his eyes were not holding hatred or lust like Robin. It was holding many emotions. 

Charlie came closer to her ears and said, " Be careful. Or something might happened. I may get to know your secret why you always pretend to be something you are not."

Aurora was shocked. Did he notice something? Are the tattoos showing? Or something else? What was he talking about.

" If you don't wanna tell, I'll soon find it princess. This façade of yours are for only few days. So be careful." Aurora closed her eyes hearing the nickname. She didn't feel weird like she felt when Austin called her that. What is wrong with her. She can easily push this boy away. But what the hell is she still doing in his arms. She was is trance thinking all these but Sofia brought her out from that.

" Aurora! Are you okay?" Sofia said coming forward.

Charlie was still holding Aurora and looking at her intensely and Aurora didn't break the eye contact either.

" Leave her Charlie. She doesn't like skinship."

" Chill, protector. It's not like I'm having fun holding her." Charlie said leaving Aurora. He said the opposite. He was feeling at ease while she was in her arms.

" Glad you are not enjoying. Because if you don't call this holding enjoy then I don't wanna know you definition of enjoy while holding someone." Sofia said rolling her eyes. The other three boys chuckled hearing that.

" Well nerdy doesn't like skinship. Then why she keeps quiet when Robin touches her and does her boyfriend stay 2 feet away from her?" Aurora and Sofia became confused. What boyfriend? Seeing them quiet Charlie again said, " I don't think so. I didn't see that yesterday."

This time both of them understood that Charlie was talking about Austin. Sofia felt that Charlie was somehow jealous and Aurora was thinking if that's the reason why Charlie said she was pretending to be someone she is not.

" Why are you asking about her boyfriend Charlie? Are you somehow interested in Aurora?" Sofia said smirking. The other three boys were enjoying the drama.

Aurora furrowed her brows hearing those things. Charlie suddenly felt attacked. But managed himself and said, " Interested in someone like her? Eww... Why will I fall for a nerd like her?"

Sofia again smirked, " Well I didn't say love interest and here you are thinking about falling in love. Anyways, not everyone has good taste Charlie and not everyone can see through the person. I can see that from you. Leave it." Saying that Sofia took Auroras hand and was about to go inside the class but she stopped, "If you are concerned about that boy, let me tell you he is not her boyfriend...yet. But I don't know about the future." Saying that she went inside with Aurora. Charlie kept standing there dumbfounded. His friends were enjoying that.