😈14.😈

Aurora was walking to her class with Sofia when she called someone.

" Eric I need a work to be done."

" Yes Venom."

" Get Laras family to our staff quarter in 15 minutes. Her mother has asthma. Make sure she is okay. Am I clear?" Sofia smiled seeing Auroras concern.

" Yes Venom. Anything else."

" Yeah. Send a group to the University to give Lara protection. The Pluto will try to kill her. As soon as she get out of the university make sure to get her into an accident. Don't kill her though. Make it look like she is dead. Then take her to the quarter secretly. Okay?"

" Okay Venom. I'll inform you as soon as the work is done."

Aurora cut the call.

" Well my ruthless Mafia queen. Are you done taking care of your enemy?"

" She is not my enemy. You know that well."

" Yeah. But she was spying on you."

" Yeah. But she was doing it for money for her mothers operation. She has only her mother and a little sister as her family."

" I don't get it why people call you merciless. Moreover how are you in this world with this much kindness?"

Aurora chuckled hearing that. " I'm both merciless and kind Sofia. I'm a mafia that doesn't mean I'll harm innocent people. I'm leaving Lara because of her family. She can't harm me in any ways now. Even she was in danger. You have seen the audio chip. They have decided to kill her as soon as she got caught by me. People fear me because they know what I do to those who tries to harm me or my family."

They went to the class. After sometime Charlie came to the class and went to his seat.
" Where were you bro?" Leo asked.

" Don't tell me you were following that nerd." Harry said.

" I'll show you guys that she is not an ordinary nerd in the break time."

The other three boys got interested and nodded their heads with excitement.

It was break time. No students were in the hallway or that Aurora thought. She was talking to Eric who was updating her on his work. She was actually concerned for Lara. At first she thought She would let her get killed. But when she saw the chip it was clear to her that the Pluto already has planned to kill her as soon as she will get caught. That's why she is keeping her safe. Her family needs her. So she will not let Lara get killed. Sofia was walking beside her. But they were stopped by the four boys.

" I'll call you back later." saying that Aurora cut the call.

" Well isn't it our two faced nerd?" Charlie said.

Aurora and Sofia furrowed their brows. What does this boy want now? Aurora thought.

" Let us go." Aurora said calmly. She doesn't know why this boy always gets on her nerve.

" Not so soon." saying that Charlie started coming towards Aurora. Aurora stepped back few steps.

" Charlie Don't cross your limits.." saying that Sofia was coming in front of Aurora but Leo stopped her by grabbing her from behind.

" Leave me! Fucking leave me!" Sofia screamed.

" Shut up. Be quiet for sometime talkative girl!" Leo said.

" I'll kill you cat faced person! Leave me!"

" What did you call me?"

" Shut up both of you. Let me have a conversation with our nerdy." Charlie said. He caged Aurora between his arms and wall. Aurora kept looking at him confusingly.