😈6.😈

It was already evening. Aurora was cooking. Antonia and Sofia was still asking her who was going to come.

" Sofia and Antonia, don't buzz like bee near my ear. I have told you you will see eventually. Disturb me one more time, I'll kill you both." Aurora shouted.

They both became mute. Aurora finished cooking. She looked at the other two.

" I'm going to take a shower."

" Yeah. You stink." Sofia said scrunching her nose.

Aurora raised her one brow, "That's because I'm the one who has done all the work. You two were just messing around."

" If you told us who is coming, we would help you." Antonia said.

" Then thank you.. you guys didn't help. Both of yours kitchen history is not good, you know?"

" Yah! Aurora!" Sofia said.

Aurora chuckled, " Set plates and arrange the dishes. The guest will come soon." saying that she went upstairs.
They set plates and dishes on the table. Aurora had cooked many dishes. After setting everything they sat on the sofa in drawing room.

" Who do you think is coming?" Sofia asked.

" It's not business associated I'm sure." Antonia said.

" It's someone special. Is Uncle coming back today?"

" No. His location didn't change. I would have been notified."

" Uhh..Is he dating someone behind our back?"

" Nah...impossible." Antonia boredly said.

Aurora was coming down and heard everything.

" Don't think much. You will get to know in a few minutes." Aurora said chuckling. Both Antonia and Sofia rolled their eyes.

" Leon!"

" Yes, Venom."

" Turn of the lights. When I'll whistle turn them on again."

" Okay Venom." Leon went and turned of the lights.

" Why are you being so mysterious queen?" Antonia asked.
Just at that time someone opened the main door....

Aurora went towards the door silently.

" Why is it so dark here? You told me they would be home now. Where are they?" Mr. Mariano whispered to his assistant but Aurora heard it. She whistled and all the lights were turned on again. Mr. Mariano got shocked. Even Sofia and Antonia were shocked too.

" Welcome home dad." Aurora said smiling.

Mr. Mariano chuckled, " I forgot I was trying to surprise the queen." saying that he hugged Aurora. Aurora hugged back.

" But dad your location didn't change. Why?" Antonia asked looking confused.

" That's because I have freezed it."

" Then how did Aurora get to know uncle?"

Mr. Mariano left Aurora and went towards Sofia and Antonia. Both of them hugged him one by one. " She is the queen after all. She will know everything. You can't keep any secrets from her." He said laughing.

" He can freeze his location from his phone but not from mine. Only I can hide the location." Aurora said smirking.

"Over smart brat." Antonia said rolling her eyes. Everyone started laughing at that.