😈95.😈

It was afternoon when Aurora went downstairs. She saw the heirs and Antonia was there watching a show on tv.

" Do you guys want to eat something?" Aurora asked while going to kitchen.

Everyone looked at her.

" Are you going to cook in this condition?" Antonia asked.

" It's not like I have had a major operation. Stop overacting." Aurora said rolling her eyes.

" Brat!" Antonia said rolling her eyes too.

" Just like you." Aurora said winking at her. Antonia glared at her.

Everyone chuckled seeing their interaction.

" What are you going to make?" Sofia asked.

" That's a surprise." Aurora said smirking. Then she went inside the kitchen.

" Shouldn't someone help her? It will be hectic for her." Charlie said.

Everyone looked at him. " You should go then." All of them said together.

" Never mind." Charlie said sighing and again concentrated on the show. He was actually dying to go there but he won't. He needs to learn to stay away from her. He had to control his heart.

After one and half hour Aurora and a maid came out of the kitchen.

" Serve them." Aurora said. The maid served them the food Aurora prepared. Aurora looked at Charlie and found him staring at the food. The maid went inside.

" You have prepared dessert when you don't even like sweet that much." Sofia asked furrowing.

"Moreover you shouldn't have any sweet now. It can have side effects in this situation." Antonia said.

" I know. I haven't made this for me. It's for someone else who thinks I don't know a single thing about him." Aurora said sipping on juice that she made for herself.

Everyone understood whom she meant. Charlie looked at the Panna Cotta and again at Aurora. This was not something everyone knows. Only his mom knows about this. His mom always prepares this for him whenever he feels down or he is upset or he is angry.

" Eat it. I have followed someone's recipe for the first time. Let me know how it tastes." Aurora said.

Everyone tasted it. Charlie again became shocked as it tasted the same like his mothers. He understood that Aurora had learnt it from his mom. But why? What did she mean by preparing it?

" It's so delicious." Harry said.

" Heavenly taste." Leo said.

" Thank you Aurora." Lucas said smiling.

Aurora smiled too and looked at Charlie only to find him staring at her. Her heart melt seeing the adorable look on his face. She was about to say something when Leon came.

" Venom." She said while bowing.

" Yes?" Aurora said.

" There is an invitation."

Aurora frowned thinking what's the occasion?

" From?" She asked.

" From the heirs of our aligned groups. They have arranged a party to get to know each other well and you are invited too."

" When did they send it?"

" Yesterday morning Venom. You were busy that's why you probably didn't notice. They have again called just now. What should I say?"