😈38.😈

" Mom! Dad!" The four boys screamed from upstairs and ran downstairs. They hugged their parents tightly.

" What a pleasant surprise!" Harry said.

" You were talking about this surprise?" Charlie asked looking at Mr. Mariano.

" Probably?" Mr. Mariano said smiling mysteriously.

" You and your mystery! Princess has got that from you I'm sure." Charlie said rolling his eyes.

" What kind of attitude is this Charlie? He is the Emperor. How can you talk this casually!" Mrs. Zaffino said in a scolding voice.

" It's okay. We have a really special relation for his Princess right Charlie?" Mr. Mariano said smirking at Charlie. Charlie chuckled nervously.

" Who is princess by the way?" Mr. Zaffino asked.

" You will see soon uncle!" Sofia said being excited.

" Don't tell me you and Lucas are fighting over Antonia!" Mrs. Zaffino said.

The heirs kept looking at them dumbly. Then they looked at each other and burst out laughing.

" Really auntie? You think we will ever fight over a girl?" Leo said laughing.

" Then who is this princess?" Mrs. Rossi asked.

" You will get to know mom. Keep waiting." Lucas said smirking.

" You brats!" Mr. Rossi said. The heirs again laughed loudly.

" We should take breakfast now." Mr. Mariano said.

" Antonia said she wants to join." Lucas said.

" Why don't you get her then?" Mr. Rossi asked.

Lucas looked at Mr. Mariano and then his dad. " Go. You are not waiting for my permission, are you?" Mr. Mariano said smirking. Lucas chuckled nervously and went up to Antonia's room.

******

Antonia was sitting in front of her dressing table trying to comb her hair. But she was struggling as she got hurt in her right hand. Lucas knocked on her door.

" Come in."

" Everything alright?"

" No! I can't even comb my fucking hair. Damn it!" Antonia said being frustrated. Lucas chuckled.

" Don't laugh." Antonia said with irritation.

" Let me help you." saying that Lucas took the comb and started combing her hair.

" You don't have to."

" Well let me pamper you a little. I know you won't allow me after getting well."

" Don't do this to me Lucas. It's getting hard to stay away from you." Antonia thought while looking at Lucas through the mirror.

" Take a picture. It will last long." Lucas said feeling her stares. Antonia closed her eyes in embarrassment.

" Our parents are here. Aurora has invited them."

"Well you must be really happy then."

" Yeah. I have never stayed away from them for this long. My mom didn't even let me go overseas to study just because she can't stay away for me. But look how fate has played." Lucas said chuckling.

" It must feel so great to have a family like that from your childhood, right?" Antonia said with a tint of hurt in her voice.

Lucas looked at her through the mirror. He knew Antonia was sad.