😈29.😈

" Antonia? Can I ask you something?"

" Yeah. Go ahead."

" Why did she say she once visited God?"

" I can't tell you much as I don't know the whole story because I was not here then and she doesn't talk about it. She was shot one time. Doctors lost hopes too but somehow she was saved."

" It was in her heart right?" Charlie said being serious.

" How do you know that?" Antonia asked furrowing her brows.

" Just a guess." Charlie said randomly.

Antonia didn't question further. " I have some works. I'll do them. Call me if she wants something. Okay?"

" Yeah. I'm with her. You can go."

Antonia nodded and went outside. She saw Lucas standing there.

" What are you doing here?"

" Waiting for you."

" Why? Do you need anything?"

" No. But I think you need me now."

Antonia coughed. " Why do you think that?"

" Because I'm sure you will start taking guilty shots now. Before you can do that I'm here to take those from you."

Antonia laughed out loudly. Lucas kept looking at her with a small smile.

" You look really beautiful when you smile without any care." Lucas said.

Antonia didn't say anything. But she felt something in her heart. That feeling she felt years ago. Was that happening to her again? But she can't let that happen.

" I have to go now. I have few works."

" Let me go with you."

" It's okay. I can manage alone."

Lucas hold Antonia's hand. " I know you can manage but I want to stay with you too from now on. Please don't say no."

Antonia removed his hand from hers. " Lucas, let me tell you something. I don't know if I'm right or wrong but I'm telling you what I feel. I can't return your feelings. Please stay away from me. It's for your own good."

" Don't you think I'm a grown up man? I know what is good for me. Right now, what I know is, you are the best for me. I think you can understand my feelings. Yes, I have feelings for you. I want to be with you. What's wrong in that?"

" I'm not best for anyone Lucas. Don't say things about someone you don't even know properly. I will not return your feelings. You are a guest here. I'm here to serve you guys in favor of our queen. Nothing else. Our relation can't go ahead of that." saying that Antonia started going downstairs but stopped hearing his last words.

" You can try to push me away Antonia. But you also don't know me. I can go to the furthermost point just for the person I love. I'll be by your side every time and I'm sure you will love me back at some point."

Antonia's heart started beating faster hearing Lucas loves her. But she didn't say anything. Without turning back she went downstairs. Lucas smiled sadly and went to his room.

Sofia was in her room talking to her parents. She told them about Aurora. She was still crying like a baby.

Leo was crossing her room when he heard crying noise. He felt concerned. He knocked on her door. Sofia cut the call.

" Come in." Sofia said. Leo came inside.