😈37.😈

" Ehmmm. Did I disturb something?" Mr. Mariano said. Lucas removed his hand and stood up fastly. Sofia laughed seeing that.

" Dad? How are you?"

" Fine. How about you dear?"

" Not so good I guess." Antonia said chuckling.

Mr. Mariano looked at Lucas and said, " May I know who are you young man?"

Lucas coughed. " Sorry Sir. I'm Lucas Rossi. Nice to meet you." saying that he shook hands with Mr. Mariano.

" Nice to meet you too. So you two are close?" Mr. Mariano asked looking at Lucas then Antonia. Both started coughing hearing that.

" Yeah uncle. Can't you say?" Sofia said smirking. Antonia glared at her.

" Good good. Looks like you three have managed three handsome men in my absence."

" No dad. Nothing like that. She is just blabbering." Antonia said, rolling her eyes at Sofia.

" I think I should go now. See you later Antonia and Welcome back Sir." saying that Lucas ran out of the room. Antonia sighed and Mr. Mariano, Sofia laughed.

" I like him." Mr. Mariano said. Antonia gave her father a weird look.

" Uncle you guys talk. I'm going." Sofia went out saying that.

Mr. Mariano sat beside Antonia on the bed. " Where is she?" Antonia asked.

" In the main base."

" She is still angry right?"

" Yeah. She has said she will not allow you in any mission or war anymore."

Antonia became shocked hearing that. " Why? This is a huge punishment dad. Why didn't you say anything?"

" I have tried. But she is not going to listen Antonia."

" But what could I do in that situation? Should I let my sister take that bullet?"

" She is not your sister in the war Antonia. She is your leader. You have to obey her order."

" I am sorry dad. But I can't let her go through the same pain again and again."

" But the pain you have caused her? What about that dear? You know how stubborn she is. She is blaming herself for your condition. She is torturing herself in the base I'm sure of that. What are you going to do about that? The faith she has in you, you have broken that. Do you think she will let you go in any mission?"

Antonia felt silent hearing that. She didn't think it like that. How dumb she is! What will she do now? That poor girl is torturing herself just for her wrong move.

" What should I do now dad?"

" Keep waiting dear. I don't know if she will forgive you or not. She loves you but her ego and stubbornness will have a part in this matter. I don't have any suggestion to give."

Antonia lowered her head. " I'm a failure dad. I can't even do a job properly. I have brought you shame. I'm sorry."

" Look at me Antonia!" Mr. Mariano said strictly. Antonia looked at him.

" I'm proud of you my child. You have saved your sister. You have not brought any shame dear. Don't think like that. You know her right? She has a complicated mind. Don't feel guilty about that. You have done what a sister should do."

Antonia hugged her dad. He smiled at that. " She will come back tomorrow with that bustard. I want you to see how badly he suffers. Your sister will show him hell tomorrow."