😈1.😈

It is early in the morning. One soul is training hard since waking up. It's her regular routine from past 6/7 years. Getting up early in the morning, training or exercising for hours, getting freshed, having breakfast and then starting her day.

" Are you done?" Antonia asked.

" Yeah. You want to say something?" Aurora replied.

" Today we will get the shipment of new guns. Do you want me to collect it or you are going?" Antonia asked.

" I have classes today. So you have to go."

" Okay. Didn't get any sleep last night too?"

" Yeah. It's been a habit for years now. Don't you think?"

" You should take proper rest. How is new University?"

" It's boring as usual. The bullying is getting on my nerves."

Antonia chuckled, " It's hard to keep low profile, isn't it?"

" Nah.. It's hard to keep patience when someone is continuously taking you to the edge of being impatient." They were interrupted with a loud calling.

"Aurora!" Sofia screamed.

Aurora and Antonia smiled. Sofia came forward and hugged both of them.

" You are early today?" Aurora asked.

" Yes. I was bored at home. What were you guys talking about?"

" About the bullies." Antonia said.

" Oh those bustards. I really want to punch them. But I'm keeping it for later."

" Why are you keeping it. If I was there, I would beat him to the death." Antonia said.

" That's the reason why we are transferred here. Leave it. We will take care of that once Aurora becomes the queen."

" Yeah. Let's go and have breakfast."

" You guys go. I'm coming after getting freshed." Aurora said.

" Okay. Come fast." Sofia said.

Aurora just nodded and went into the mansion towards her room. After taking a shower and getting ready for University she came down.

Antonia laughed seeing her, "Who will say you are the merciless heir of UNDOCILE?" Sofia laughed too hearing that

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Antonia laughed seeing her, "Who will say you are the merciless heir of UNDOCILE?" Sofia laughed too hearing that.

" She is looking like a perfect nerd. Why in the world you choose to look like a nerd? I don't understand." Sofia said.

" So that no one takes any interest in me. Being a nerd helps to get away from the attention. But I didn't know that the bustards there love to bully the nerds only." Aurora said rolling her eyes. Antonia and Sofia started laughing.