😈80.😈

" Do you know martial art?" Aurora asked.

Charlie looked at her with big eyes but didn't say anything.

"What? Say something." Aurora said.

" Yeah. Why?" Charlie asked with hesitation.

" Will you teach me?" Aurora asked with hope.

Charlie smiled a little seeing her excitement. But he didn't want to hurt her any way.

" What are you saying Princess? I have seen how amazingly you fight. Why will you learn that from me? I'm not even that good."

Aurora rolled her eyes.

" I don't have professional training of martial art. I have learnt fighting during training. I want to learn the professional one. Will you teach me or not?"

Charlie sighed.

" I'm not that good either princess."

Aurora gave him a side eye.

" Okay then. I'll keep an instructor for me." Aurora said turning around.

Charlies eyes got big thinking another man being her trainer. He felt jealousy running through his veins thinking another man will get closer to his love during the process.

" No no. I'll teach you everything I know. Don't hire anyone." He hurriedly said.

Aurora smirked thinking her trick has worked.

" Okay. Let's start then." Aurora said turning to him.

They stood in position and started fighting.

Charlie understood Aurora knows fighting well but she doesn't know martial art rules that much. He didn't want to go hard on her and hurt her any way. He tackled her after a long fight. Aurora lied on the mat and Charlie hovered over her.

They kept taking fast breathes.

" You need to learn a lot of things Princess." He whispered.

Aurora turned him over and hovered over him.

Charlie kept looking at her smiling. He got remembered the first time Aurora turned him and pushed towards the wall. He was totally shocked that day.

" Why do I think you have purposely gone easy on me Charlie Zaffino?" Aurora asked raising her one brow.

Charlie chuckled nervously at her question.

" Why do you think that Princess? I have told you I'm not good either." He said not looking at her eyes.

" Someone who has a black belt in martial art is not good. Whom are you trying to fool Charlie?"

Aurora asked tilting her head a little. Charlie looked at her thinking how did she know.

" Did mom tell you?"

" Why will mumma say when I can see with my own eyes. Zaffino mansion is full of your martial art competition trophies. So now tell me why did you pretend to be an amateur when you are a pro? I don't like lying or pretending Charlie. You should know it by now." Aurora said with a warning voice.

Charlie looked at her with admiration in his eyes and he snaked around his hands around her waist.

" I didn't want to hurt you princess. You don't know much about martial art. Having a black belt means the highest recognition and knowing the strictest ways to fight. I'm very fluent in hardcore fighting so I was afraid that I will hurt you some way and I didn't want that. It's not like I don't want to teach you. I just wanted to know how much knowledge you have about it. Sorry if you felt hurt." He said smiling.