😈87.😈

" Why so quiet Venom?" Richard said and laughed loudly. 

Antonia stiffened hearing that voice. Lucas hold her waist tightly. She looked at him.

" Don't worry baby." He mumbled. Antonia nodded her head.

" What do you want?" Aurora asked with no interest.

" Woah woah. Where is the greetings? Haven't your mother taught you how to respect elders. Oopps! You don't have one!" He said evilly laughing.

Charlie hold Auroras hand.

" I think what my dead mother has taught me is far better than what you have been taught by your alive one Richard. Don't tease me. It'll bite you back." She said calmly.

Everyone including Nicolai felt proud hearing her reply.

" Control your mouth you little piece of shit." Richard said.

Aurora chuckled. " And who are you to order me?" She asked.

" Feisty much huh! Even after losing million worthy weapons. Bravo bravo!" He said laughing.

" You were in such need of weapons? Have you already gone bankrupted? Do you need some money too Richard?" Aurora said nonchalantly.

" What did you say?" Richard said shouting.

" You have hearing problem too? I didn't know that."

" I'm warning you Venom. You are playing with fire. You have seen what I have done today. More are coming Venom. Just wait and watch."

" You will soon realize who is the actual fire Richard. Keep coming for me, let's see who wins. But alas the coward in you won't let you face me. You will always be someone who plays from behind the curtains."

" Your insults will fire back you Venom. You are so arrogant just because you have won against some lame mafias. You haven't got any enemy like me. You are finished Venom."

" Enemy? You? You have to be kidding Richard. I don't even count you as a human being." Aurora scoffed.

" Venom!" Richard shouted in a warning tone.

" Calm down Richard. Think about your high blood pressure. You are old enough to go on retirement. Don't worry, I'll make sure that you go for the permanent retirement. This much I can do for a pathetic coward like you."

Nicolai, the heirs and Antonia were getting shocked hearing her savage replies.

" You!! You are blind with your arrogance to see what you have lost today Venom!"

" I'll think that is a charity to a desperate loser Richard. Don't waste my time. I have work unlike an old hag like you."

" You really don't care about shipments. Or you are just trying to show? Then let's talk about something you care for? You members? Don't you want them back?" Richard asked smirking.

" Touch them and you are dead meat Richard." Aurora said with a warning tone time.

" Woah! Now you are being possessive. So what others say is true, you really care about your men huh? Then should I just kill them Venom? How about I send their dead bodies to you as my arrival gift?"

Everyone became shocked hearing that. Charlie hold Auroras hand tightly. Aurora was out of words now. What should she say?

" Cat got your tongue Venom? Then let me suggest another thing. You know some of their family members are in America right? There is another good news Venom. They are my hostages now. How about I kill all of them and send the bodies to their families? You will love that, Won't you?" Saying that he started laughing evilly.