😈42.😈

" Sure. That's why I'm asking you to give them training. We will announce them as the heirs after the war. Please give them a proper training." Mr. Zaffino said

" Uncle she will obviously but Undocile has many strict rules when it comes to heir or future leaders training. Are you sure you want them to go through that pain?" Antonia asked.

" We just want them to get trained. In the underworld nothing is without pain. If you want to be the most powerful you will have to tolerate immense pain. Nothing is easy here. They will have to learn that too. I know Aurora will take care of them that's why I'm asking this." Mr. Zaffino said.

" Is Charlie going to be the next head leader?" Mr. Mariano asked.

" We want that. But it's up to them. They even can choose not to make any head leader." Mr. Bruno said.

" Why me though?" Charlie asked being confused.

" Because your ancestors are the ones that built this group this powerful. Your dad is our head leader and in next generation you are the one we have chosen." Mr. Rossi said.

" Why do you even need head leader? You guys always discuss everything among yourselves." Harry said.

" A head leader helps to give the final decision in any debating matter and the most responsibilities are on them. A head is needed in every combined group like your group to maintain the group properly with peace." Aurora said. The heirs nodded.

" Angel I want you give all of them the training of being the head. They can decide on their skills later." Mr. Mariano said.

" Yeah, sure." Aurora replied.

" Be prepared to get smashed." Antonia said sighing. The heirs gulped being nervous.

" I already have training." Sofia said trying to get out of the loophole.

" Yeah. I have seen how bad your shooting style has become in lack of practice." Aurora said giving her a side eye. Sofia sighed rolling her eyes.

" Do you need any help in the war?" Mr. Mariano asked.

" Yeah. You can ask if it's needed. If you need people or weapons or any kind of strategies I will be glad to help." Aurora said. The heirs and their mothers kept looking at her in aww.

" We will need people and strategies. They will have many dirty plans. We need a strong plan to get rid of them." Mr. Bruno said.

" Antonia can check their background. I will set up the plans and inform you about it then and about people you can ask for as much as you want." Aurora said.

Antonia felt happy that Aurora didn't totally cut her out.

" Thank you so much Aurora. I know we are asking for too much and you are accepting all of it . Thank you for everything." Mr. Zaffino said. Other leaders nodded.

" At first it was just for dad. I can do anything if he orders. But now it's for all of them." Aurora said looking at the heirs and smiled. The heirs smiled too. Mrs. Zaffino hugged Aurora. Aurora stiffed in her embrace but didn't say anything.

" Thank you Aurora. I'm glad we choose to give them in your shelter." Mrs. Zaffino said.

" What will happen if they target you?" Mr. Rossi asked. Mrs. Zaffino broke the hug and Aurora looked at Mr. Rossi.

" They will of course target UNDOCILE. You don't have to worry about it. An evil can only be destroyed by another evil and there is no one better in that area than me. Being a devil when it's needed is my special criteria." Aurora said with a sickening smile. Everyone felt their thumping heart seeing that smile.