Overlord Husband Doesn't Love Me, How Can I Break It (1)

front page
Overlord Husband Doesn’t Love Me, How Can I Break It (1)
search
Overlord Husband Doesn’t Love Me, How Can I Break It (1)
there is none left
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Hmm... ha... um..." Ruan An just opened his eyes and moaned provocatively. The thought of being hit before it was too late to think was slack.

The penis below him spit out liquid, and he lay under the man with his legs wide open and submissive. The acupuncture point is quickly inserted to release the foam.

Ruan An's face was flushed, and he looked up at the man who violated him. The man's sexy thin lips are slightly parted. His eyes were full of lust, seeing Ruan An slowly waking up, he immediately accelerated the speed of thrusting.

Ruan An is a virgin, she was stimulated like this when she was just opened. Ruan An couldn't bear to stick out a short tongue, the man's eyes darkened, he bent down and stirred Ruan An's tongue into his mouth, and sucked hard.

The man speeded up the thrusting, hitting Ruan An's sensitive point every time, Ruan An was gagged and couldn't moan.

The man's lips lowered, sucking Ruan An's swollen nipple into his mouth again.

"Ha...slow...slow down...um..." Ruan An stretched out his hand limply, trying to push him, but this force was more like flirting. The man picked up Ruan An's nipple with his fangs, pulled it up and let go. Ruan An directly sent the nipple to the man's mouth.

The man put Ruan An's hand around his neck, and carried Ruan An off the bed. At this time, Ruan An's legs were tightly clamping the man's waist, and he hugged him tightly in fear.

The man snorted when Ruan An pinched him, and slapped Ruan An's little butt: "Take it easy, slut, do you want to pinch me to death?" he.

As if the man couldn't take it anymore, he raised Ruan An's butt and then pressed hard towards his own dick, thrusting it quickly. Ruan An was yelled out loudly: "Take it easy... um... ah... I can't stand it... ah"

The man brought Ruan An to the bay window, put Ruan An down, supported the bay window with both hands and pushed him hard, the cock kept brushing against Ruan An's sensitive spots, Ruan An hugged the man's neck, raised his head and moaned.

The man thrust hard dozens of times before releasing it in the depths of Ruan An.

The hot thick ejaculation shot into the depths of Ruan An, and Ruan An was stimulated to ejaculate. The man still didn't forget to bump into it when he ejaculated, Ruan An cried and said, "Don't move... um... I can't stand it... ah"

Ruan An's soft cry made the man who had just ejaculated couldn't help being hard again, and the cock was stuck inside and grew bigger again. Ruan An's eyes widened and he sobbed softly: "No more... woo..."

The man said in a low and deep voice, "One more time, baby, be good." After speaking, he began to thrust his sperm.

There was a chirp, chirp, chirp sound from the hole, and the obscene sound of physical collisions circulated in the room.

Ruan An didn't know how many positions were changed, and finally the cock couldn't shoot anything at all. Ruan An whispered while sleeping: "No...no more..."

The man looked at Ruan An's small face, with semen and hickey marks all over his body. In the end, the cock was inserted into Ruan An's soft pussy.

When Ruan An woke up again, concentrated semen was still slowly dripping from the hole behind him, and Ruan An's little face was flushed.

Randomly began to feel wronged. Ruan An had just entered college, and before he had time to enjoy his own life, he was killed by a sudden car accident.

The last one is called the rebirth strategy system to find yourself, and you can return to the original world after completing the task. Ruan An agreed without wanting to die. But before he fell in love, he was taken away by the people of this world for the first time.

Ruan An likes boys, but has no experience in love, this is the first time he has encountered such a thing. Immediately at a loss.

Ruan An calmed down and went to the bathroom to clean himself up. When I got back to my room, I couldn't find my clothes, so I had to call the front desk to bring them up. Business cards were found on the cabinet.

After seeing it clearly, Ruan An angrily tore up the business card, what did he think of him! Stinky man!

Ruan An went home after dressing up. According to the plot transmitted by the system, Ruan An's first world was the sole heir of the Ruan family, but the Ruan family's fall has no commercial value. The only thing that can make people jealous is the marriage contract between Ruan An and the Wen family.

Ruan An's mother made a marriage contract with a friend in her boudoir. Same-sex marriage is allowed in this world, but as soon as Ruan An's mother passed away, his father couldn't wait to bring back his mistress and older brother Ruan An. Ruan An became a joke in Kyoto.

Ruan An has been cowardly since she was a child, but she is a rare beauty. She inherited her mother's beauty, but was bullied by her cheap brother since she was a child. As long as it belongs to Ruan An, Ruan Lin will take it away.

This accident was also arranged by Ruan Lin alone. Ruan An had a headache when he thought of being sued by Brother Cheap when he returned home, and being beaten to death by his father.

Ruan An dragged his weak body towards the house, and when he reached the entrance, he was blocked by two people who were waiting for a rabbit.

Ruan Yiguo sat on the sofa, looked at Ruan An who hadn't returned all night with a gloomy expression, and said angrily, "Get out! You're going to fool around if you don't come back all night!"

Ruan An was too lazy to deal with them, so he walked upstairs. Ruan Lin, who was watching the play, grabbed him: "Dad is talking to you, are you dumb?"

Ruan An stared at his hand and frowned: "Let go." Ruan Lin didn't expect Ruan Bao to dare to talk back to him, and Ruan Yiguo immediately scolded: "Why are you talking to your brother! You are uneducated."

Ruan An turned his head and looked indifferent: "Aren't you ashamed that the illegitimate child is older than me? How come you scolded yourself together, isn't it your adopted son? You can't even control your lower body, so you have the nerve to control me. "

Ruan Yiguo was scolded like this by Ruan An, who usually looks like a soft guy. He was obviously taken aback, and suddenly became angry: "What are you talking about! I'll beat you to death!"

Ruan An broke away from Ruan Lin, with a calm expression on his face: "My marriage contract with the Wen family, if the Wen family sees me being treated like this, what do you think will happen?"

Ruan Lin, who was intimidated by the side, gloated immediately when he heard about the marriage: "You are messing around with others, so the Wen family will not want your broken shoe."

Ruan An slapped him with a slap, and Ruan Lin was beaten so wrongly that he was stunned, "You dare to hit me!" Ruan An calmly said, "How do you know? Could it be that you plotted against me? I was alone last night. Sleeping in a hotel, how do you know I'm with another man? Be careful, brother."

Ruan An spoke every word seriously, and walked upstairs before the two of them could react. Ruan An doesn't care about the world here, anyway, it's not the real world, nor is it his real family. Ruan An still does whatever feels comfortable.

Rubbing my waist and falling on the bed, what should I do? What kind of nonsense marriage contract with the Wen family is really a headache. It's all because of the man who was not as good as a beast last night.

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
03
.
there is none left
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
03
.
Recommended popular novels
The cold villain is fucked to the point of crying by the male lead in every world [Quick Transmigration]
The president of the old bamboo horse is a licking pervert
Fast travel: the white lotus is sweet and juicy
The beauty being targeted by crazy critics [Quick time travel]
The pretty male supporting role just wants to be happy [Quick Transmigration np]
Pretty boys become playthings for the whole school
Recently updated novel
prison wife
The adulterous father trains the pure daughter into a public toilet
As a father, how can there be a daughter Xiaobi who will soon have a daughter?
No doubt [ABO dog blood / SP admonishment]
"Devil" in the world
[Infrastructure] I am the patriarch wearing a cuckold (General Shou, NP)
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop