Chapter 84

A/N: shout-out to my girl LaylaLB12  for keeping me updated on Ryan's qualifications!     You the real mvp 😘💋

A/N: shout-out to my girl LaylaLB12 for keeping me updated on Ryan's qualifications!     You the real mvp 😘💋

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up later then normal.

"Oh crap we over slept.   We will he late for quals." Destiny says.

"Relax baby girl quals aren't until later this evening.   It's only noon." Ryan says looking at his phone.

"Noon!  Oh god the twins!" Destiny says

She jumps up out of bed.   She throws on clothes and all but runs out to the living room.    Michaela was still sleeping with Chris. Georgia and Chase snuggled against her.

"See they are fine.   Relax." Ryan says kissing her shoulder.

"Thank god.   But I am starving so I am going to make brunch." Destiny says.

"Hmm what are you making?" Ryan asks.

"My sausage gravy, biscuits and maybe scrambled eggs and cheese." Destiny says.

"Sounds good make enough for Chase and Autumn." Ryan says.

"Okay." Destiny says.

Destiny goes and makes brunch. Chase and Autumn come over just as Michaela woke up with the babies.

"Wow I never sleep that late." Michaela says.

"Well too must have needed it." Ryan says.

"Yes the babies were so good we had so much fun. I did some learning activities with them." She says.

"Thanks Mick we appreciate it." Chase says.

"Yes we do. You are the best Aunt to CJ." Autumn says.

"I love him." Mickey says.

"The feeling is mutual." Chase says.

Destiny finished brunch and they all dug in. Finally the boys clean up once they finished. They then sit down.

"Okay so what is the deal with the format?" Ryan asks.

"Your qualifying will be conducted later today in two parts. The first will be one-lap, single-car qualifying. "Destiny says putting on her PR hat.

"Okay. What is the second part?" Chase asks.

"The top eight will advance to a three-round elimination bracket, in which they will have two-driver, head-to-head matchups with a four-tire pit stop followed by a race down pit road (no speed limit) and around the track to the start-finish line. " Destiny says.

"Interesting." Ryan says.

" The losers in the first round will line up fifth through eighth based on qualifying speed, the losers of the second round will line up third and fourth based on qualifying speed, and the result of the final round will determine starting spots first and second." Destiny replies.