Chapter 183

"Leukemia, I have Leukemia?" Destiny asks not believing it

"Yes when we noticed your white blood count was high and your red blood count was low that was the tell tale sign and then the other tests we ran certified it." The doctor says.

"What is the options?" Destiny asks.

"The oncologist will come and talk to you." The doctor says.

"Okay." Destiny says defeated.

The doctor leaves. They hooked her up to some fluids.

"If you need anything just call." The nurse says.

"My husband can stay right?" Destiny asks.

"Of course I will get some blankets and a pillow for him." The nurse says.

"Thanks." Destiny says.

The nurse went and got the pillow and the blankets bringing them back.

"Thank you." Ryan says to her.

"Welcome. Call if you need anything." She says.

Ryan came and slid into bed beside her. He kisses her head as Destiny curled up against him.

"I'm so scared Ryan." Destiny says.

"I know baby, I am scared too." Ryan says.

"I watched what my dad went through with my mom. Ryan you didn't sign up for that." Destiny says.

"I am not going anywhere Destiny, I vowed to love you through sickness and in health baby and I take my vows very seriously." Ryan says.

"Ryan I don't want to put that on you. You are about to start the playoffs and that is going to be stressful for you. I don't want to put added stress on you." Destiny says.

"Destiny you and our little family are the most important things in my life, yes racing is important to me too but never more important then my family." Ryan says kissing her head.

"Ryan I don't know if I can do this. I am so scared." Destiny says crying into his chest.

"I know baby girl, I am scared too, but "that's what my love is for. When you're weak, I'll be strong, when you let go, I'll hold on, when you need to cry, I swear that I'll be there to dry your eyes, when you feel lost and scared to death like you can't take one more step, just take my hand, together we can do it I'm gonna love you through it. Ooh baby, and when this road gets too long, I'll be the rock you lean on, just take my hand, together we can do it, I'm gonna love you through it." Ryan says kissing her head a million times linking his fingers with hers.

"Oh Ryan." Destiny says looking up at him with tears in her eyes.

"I mean every single word baby girl. I got you, I will always have you baby. You got me through my accident and memory loss and now it's time I return the favor." Ryan says.