Chapter 175

The next morning Ryan and Destiny woke up when the alarm went off

"Good morning beautiful.    I am so glad you are my wife and I am happy I have you in my life." Ryan says kissing her.

"Aww Ry.   I feel the same way." Destiny says returning the kiss.

"I mean it.    Thank you for doing this for me knowing how I needed it."  Ryan says.

"I know it's going to be a long stressful week for you and I just want to relaxed.    That's why as soon as saw this I knew I had to book it." Destiny says.

"I know it's giving me something I can bond with Mick over too."  Ryan says.

"I know.    Now we better get up and face the day.    So much fun planned."   Destiny says.

They both get up and get dressed.    They then head and get the twins up.    Chase and Carrie were awake and so was Mick.    

"Ready guys?" Chase asks.

"Yes let's go!" Mick says.

They down to get  breakfast.    They go in and we're seated.      They then go and help themselves to the buffet breakfast.    

"Wow this is a pregnant lady's dream." Carrie says.

"I know right."  Destiny replies.

"Its actually some good food." Ryan says.

"Yes and they have a variety of everything,  I will defiantly be going back for seconds and possibly even thirds." Mick says.

"Me too." Chase replies.

They all dug in and ate a few plates.    Finally they finished.    They then headed out and boarded the transport shuttle.    They head to Batuu.    There they had a Star Wars Rise of the Resistance Story Moment, For example, you might: Broker a deal for a heist?  Arrange to steal a ship from the First Order? 

"What do we want to do?" Ryan asks.

"Hmm I am not sure." Mick says.

"Lets take a gamble and try and steal a ship from the First Order." Destiny says.

"Sounds good to me." Chase says.

"Let's live on the wild side." Carrie says.

From there they go and do the  Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.    That was pretty fun.    They then had lunch at the docking bay.      The food was pretty amazing again and they got to eat with some of the charaters.   That was right up Ryan and Mick's ally.