Chapter 130

They next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up snuggled together

"Good morning beautiful." Ryan says.

"Good morning beautiful." Destiny says.

Ryan chuckles. He then leans down placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"I love you." Ryan says.

"I love you too." Destiny replies.

"So Chase and I decided we were going to go golfing for a bit and then we would go out on the boat and get some water fun in." Ryan says.

"What if I told you we could do both?" Destiny asks.

"How?" Ryan asks.

"I just so happen to have a inflatable golf course for the water. I also have an obstacle course and a few other things." Destiny says.

"Sounds like fun." Ryan says.

"We can stop and grab food to take with us." Destiny says.

"That sounds like a plan." Ryan says.

They both get up. Destiny took care of his arm and then he took his medicine.

"Your arm looks really good baby. I think its healing." Destiny says.

"That is because I have an amazing wife who is making sure it stays clean and medicated." Ryan says.

"I vowed to take care of you baby and I take my vows pretty seriously." Destiny says kissing him softly.

"I know I take mine pretty seriously too. I cant wait to marry you again in front of our family and friends." Ryan says.

"When are we going to do it?" Destiny asks.

"I was thinking sometime after the season ends. So end of November beginning of December." Ryan says.

"Maybe right after the banquet." Destiny says.

"Or right after Thanksgiving." Ryan says.

"We will figure it out. Or we can just do it on your birthday like we planned last year until our son and daughter decided they wanted to be born on your day." Destiny says.

"New Years wedding. I like it." Ryan says.

Destiny smiled. They then both get the twins up, dressed and ready. Destiny packed them a beach bag and they head out to the main room. Mick was ready and had already taken care of the animals. Chase and Carrie join them and they head out to the car with the dogs and Blaney.      They stopped and grabbed food before heading to Chases house.    They go down to the boat.     The girls take the kids and dogs on board.      A few minutes they take off.       They head out onto Lake Lanier.     Before they docked they did a little wake boarding, water skiing and tubing.    The little ones loved the tubing.     Finally they head out a little further and anchored down. 

Destiny set up the inflatable things.    Before they headed out to play they made lunch.     

"This was such a good idea.   I am glad we did this." Carrie says.

"Me too.   It's been fun." Destiny says.

"I  love the water." Mick says.

"Like father like daughter." Destiny says. 

They finish eating and clean up.     They wait a few minutes before heading out. The boys played golf, Mick ran through the obstacle course and Destiny and Carrie bounced with the little ones.

Finally they headed back to the boat and pulled everything in. They then head back to land. When they got back they head off the boat and back to the car.

"Anyone up for going to the fair?" Chase asks.

"That would be fun." Destiny says.

"It's the Renaissance Fair." Ryan says.

"Sounds perfect!" Mick replies.

"Let's drop the dogs off and we can go." Carrie says.

They drop the dogs off and while there they change.       Finally they head out.     They arrive where they festival was being held.  They park and head inside. Ryan showed them all the tickets.   They head into the fair.     They come upon a stand where you could throw knives or axes at a wall.   Ryan and Chase each took a turn and they each won Carrie and Destiny a prize.   It was pretty fun.   They went and got on half of the rides and half the games.   They rode or played Da Vinci's Flying Machine, Jacob's Ladder, Voyage to the New World, Vegetable Justice, Pirate's Assault Catapult, Castle Siege, The Maze, Archery, High Stryker, Queen Darts, Catapulting Frogs, Master Gamer, Toddler's Swan Swing, Petting Farm, Shatter the Platter, King's Chess Master, Dungeon Museum, Piccolo Pony, Climb-a-Lot Tower, Axe & Star Throw,Slider Joust.

"That was fun." Chase says.

"Yes it was.    I am glad we came." Ryan says.

"Me too." Carrie says

"I am too."Destiny says.  

They stopped at many of the food stands  from turkey legs to taco salads.   Kids and adults alike will be very happy with the food offerings, though adults may be happier about the many drink stands offering selections of beer, wine, cocktails and frozen alcoholic drinks.   They enjoyed a turkey leg, bread bowl with broccoli and cheese soup, taco salad  and the girls got wine.   The boys tried the Shipwrecked cocktail, with rum, orange juice and grenadine, and some different beer. The girls each had a virgin pina colada. They ate until they were all full.

The girls then went shopping and got Jewelry, candles, swords, trinkets, clothes, leather goods and more   in they  shops around the fair.   They all git a few great early Christmas gifts!     They also visit the "Lokel Yokels Village" to see authentic, traditional craftsmen at work.    They  were mesmerized by the blacksmith pounding away at fiery metal and the sweet little woman spinning wool into yarn. You can learn something new every day!

Finally they head to ride the remainder of the rides and games.   They each got to ride a camel, an elephant and a llama.  The little ones all got to go on a pony ride.   They had something for all ages.    It was pretty neat and the kids loved every second of it.  They did the Swing Ride, the Sliding Joust, Pirate  Ship ride, Butterfly ride, Piccalo Pony, Swan Swing and Wizards Flight School Zip line.   That was pretty neat.      They stop and get their fortunes read.     There  got psychics to read their palms, use  tarot cards and even their  face.  They were  very specific with insight that was disturbingly accurate.   It was pretty cool.     They then head to see some of the many shows like fire eating, glassblowing, storytelling, sword fighting and music for all ages.   They came across belly dancing.   Of  course the girls and the kids wanted to join it.   It was pretty amazing.    They watched a play and even got to act in it. That was fun.    The kids started to get tired.  They ate dinner and the many food stands. Finally they headed back to the car with their loot they won or bought.

They head back to the hotel.      Once there they get the kids settled down for the night.     Ryan and Destiny head to their room where they climb into bed and fall asleep snuggled together.