Chapter 85

A/N thanks to my girl LaylaLB12  for a keeping me updated on the race and b for some of the pictures!!!     Love you girl you the real MVP!!!   😘💋♥️

A/N thanks to my girl LaylaLB12 for a keeping me updated on the race and b for some of the pictures!!!     Love you girl you the real MVP!!!   😘💋♥️

The next morning Destiny wakes up before Ryan.   She was going to let him sleep a little bit longer.    She throws on his shirt and her panties and heads out to the kitchen.   She was going to make breakfast.     She turns her iPhone to shuffle and starts to dance.  

Hips don't lie comes on and she was a goner.    Just as she finished the dance she finished the food.   She turns the stove off and that was when she was pinned to the stove.

"Ryan Michael." Destiny hisses jumping.

"Sorry I scared you baby.   But feel how hard you made me." Ryan growls in her ear.

He pulls her back against him and lord was he hard as a rock.

"Ry you can't be serious, Mick is in the other room and she could walk out here any minute." Destiny pants trying to stifle her moans.

"Hmm then we better go back to our room.   Because mommy is wet and daddy is hard as a rock." Ryan groans as he slips a finger in between her folds.

She was most certainly wet.    And she was horny as hell.

"Take me to bed Ryan please." Destiny moans.

"Hmm thought you would never ask." Ryan says as he picks her up tossing her over his shoulder

"Ryan Michael." Destiny squeals giggling smacking his very sexy, very naked behind.

"Shh baby before you wake the whole coach." Ryan says patting her butt.

He walks into their room shutting the door locking it. He puts her back onto her feet. Destiny turns to face him.

"I can't believe you came out there naked." Destiny says.

"Well I was going to grab you sooner but then you started to dance and I couldn't take my eyes away." Ryan says lifting her leg wrapping it around his waist pulling her closer to him."

"Mick could have came out and that would have scared her for life." Destiny says.

"Well I am glad she didn't baby. Now please let me fuck you." Ryan growls grinding his hips onto hers.

"Please Ry." Destiny begs.

Ryan picks her up and carried her to their bed. In a flash he removed his shirt and her panties and pushes into her pinning her to the bed kissing her.