Chapter 140

The next morning Destiny woke up before Ryan

The next morning Destiny woke up before Ryan.     She went and got a cup of tea and some breakfast from the cafeteria.    She needs to make sure she took care of herself.    She was sitting in the chair eating when Ryan woke up.

"Something smells good?" Ryan says.

"I went and got breakfast for me and the little ones inside me." Destiny says.

"Good you need to take care of yourself too not just focusing on me." Ryan says.

"I know." Destiny says softly.

"I am sorry I can't remember you.   I want to but I just can't."  Ryan says.

"I know Ry.   It's not your fault okay.    Things happen in life and you just have to learn to deal." Destiny says.

"I was looking at pictures on my phone, pictures of us and of the twins and another girl.       Maybe you can fill in the blanks." Ryan says.

"I will do my best too bab... Ryan." Destiny says.

"You can call me baby if you want .   Just because I can't remember doesn't mean you don't." Ryan says.

"Okay do you remember Chris?" Destiny asks.

"My best friend besides Chase?" Ryan asks.

"Yes." Destiny says.

"Vaguely.  Chase told me about him a little.  I know it's crazy what my brain is allowing me to remember and not remember." Ryan says.

"I know.   Anyway I am Chase's pr girl and have been since his days at JR Motorsports.     That's how I met Chris.    Anyway when Chris died you and Chase were there for me.     You saved my life Ryan." Destiny says.

"How so?" Ryan asks.

"You came home from a race  and let Strugill outside.   He knocked the pills I was about to take out of my hand.   That was the night you and I first made love. " Destiny says locking eyes with him.

"Awww, well I am glad I was there even though I don't remember it." Ryan says.

"Me too like I said you saved my life." Destiny says.

"So after that night we have been together ever since?"  Ryan asks.

"Yes.   Not long after we started seeing each other you asked me to marry you in Victory lane in Atlanta.   And that was also where Georgia and Chris were conceived." Destiny says.

"Wow.   So when did we get married?" Ryan asks.

"In January.   We were supposed to get married on your birthday right as we rang in 2022 but Georgia and Chris had other ideas and decided they wanted to share your day." Destiny says.

"So they were born on my birthday?" Ryan asks.

"Yes and you almost missed it because you were testing in Phoenix but thankfully Chase was with you and flew you home.   You made it just in time." Destiny says.