Chapter 110:

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke when Chase came into their room

"You okay?" Ryan asks sleepily.

"Yes I am fine. It's going to be so hot today wanted to take Mick and the kids to Carowinds." Chase says.

"Oh that sounds like fun." Destiny replies.

"Yeah I am okay with that." Ryan says.

Chase leaves and Ryan and Destiny both get up and get dressed. They head downstairs. They took care of the dogs.

"Is it okay if I tag along too?" Carrie asks.

"Of course." Destiny says.

"Yeah you are one of us now." Ryan says.

They let the dogs back in and head out to the car. Mick was super excited. Destiny had a beach bag. They all pile into the car and head out. They stop at the Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Chase paid for their food.

Finally they head back to the car and head to the park. They park and then they  head inside with Ryan paying for them all.  

"Thanks for paying for us Ry." Chase   says.

"Yeah I will buy lunch for us all." Carrie says.

They all nod in agreement.

"Rides first?" Destiny asks .

"Yes then we can grab lunch and then play some games before doing the water park." Ryan says.

"Sounds good then we can do dinner." Chase replies.

"Please I'm ready." Mick says.

They head off and ride some rides.   They get on Afterburn, Carolina Cyclone, Carolina Goldrusher, Cooperhead Strike, Fury 325, Hurler, Intimidator, Kiddie Hawk, Nighthawk, Ricochet, The Flying Cobras, Vortex, Wilderness Run, Drop Tower Electro Spin, Ripcord, Scream Weaver, Sling Shot, Shooting Star, Wind Seeker, Boo Blasters on Boo Hill, Carolina Sky Tower, Do Si Do, Dodge'ems, Mountain Glider, Planets vs Zombies Garden Warfare: 3Z arena, Scrambler, Rock n  Roller, The Grand Carousel, Yo yo, Zephyr, Flying Ace Balloon Race, Kite Eating Tree, and Pig Pen's Mud Buggies.    Mick and the babies  had blast and so did the adults.   They rode each ride a few times.   They then head and do the Peanuts section.    They all got their pictures taken with all the characters from Charlie Brown. They then head to ride the rides there.    They ride Camp Bus, Charlie Brown's Wind Up, Peanuts Pirates, Peanuts Trailblazer, Snoopy vs Red Baron, Snoopy's Junction, Woodstock Express and Woodstock's Whirly Birds.   They rode each ride a few times.

Finally they head to Johnny Rockets to eat.   It was nice they grab a table.   They sit down.     They were laughing and joking around it was so much fun.    They ended up ordering a bowl of chili each and some chili cheese fries and chili cheese tots to share. Destiny fed the twins and then feeds Chase.

"I  love this place. I am so glad that we came here." Carrie  says.

"Me too. The food is so good." Chase says.

"Yes it is and so are the milkshakes. " Ryan says.

"My milkshake brings are the boys to the yard." Destiny says.

They all laugh.

"I love this place too. It is so good and amazing." Mick  says.

"Good I am glad. This was actually one of the first places Daddy bought me for a first date." Destiny says."  Destiny says.

She glances across the table at Ryan  just looking at him.   Ryan  returned the gaze.

"Awww that's so sweet and so awesome. You to are still so into each other. You both  are making up for it now.    So in love with each other." Chase  says.

Finally they made their order.     Destiny and Mick   got the club salad with crispy chicken and the Philly cheesesteak sandwich and a Diet Coke and Oreo cookie milkshake.     Carrie  got the garden salad, rocket chili dog, a Diet Coke and a strawberry milkshake.      Chase got the crispy chicken club salad, the original double with American cheese, regular coke and a chocolate peanut butter milkshake.     Ryan got the garden salad the bacon double with American cheese a regular coke and a strawberry chocolate crumble milkshake.    They ate and joked around and just had fun.

A little bit later they finish eating and Carrie  pays.   Everyone thanks him.    They then head out into the park.    They walk around.    Ryan  grabs Destiny  hand linking his fingers with hers as they head  to check out games.  

Destiny  was happy. Ryan andDestiny link hands and head to play some games.    They were at a water balloon game and they sat down.

Destiny  was leaning against Ryan.    He kisses her head.

"What's wrong?" Ryan  asks.

"Nothing just loving the day." ." Destiny  says.

"Oh okay baby..." Chase says.

"Let's play some games.." Ryan says kissing her head  again.

"I wanna win something.." Mick says.

Chase  and Carrie  play with Mick.     They play the game and Ryan  beats them all so he won Destiny a stuffed panda .

"Thanks baby." Destiny  says kissing him.

"Welcomes baby." Ryan  says kissing back.

They head to play a few more games.    Chase  won Carrie  a penguin.    Finally they took  in a few shows.

They they head to do the waterpark. It was so hot out. They head to rice Barracuda Blasters, Blackbeard's Revenge, Boogie Board Racers, Hurricane Falls, and Pelican Plunge. They ride each ride a few times.

They then head and spend time in each place. Kiddy Hawk Cove, Myrtle Turtle Beach, pirates landing, Seaside Splashworks, storm surge, surf club harbour, Tidal Wave Bay, and coastal currents.

Finally they head and change into dry clothes and head to the parking lot and head back off towards Ryan's house. They stop and grab a few pizzas on the way.

They arrive and Destiny goes and takes care of the babies. After feeding them she lays them down in their pack and play. They were so exhausted it didn't take long for them to be out.

Destiny joins the gang eating pizza.

"Did you have fun today Mick?" Ryan asks.

"I did daddy thank you!" Mick says.

"I am glad." Ryan says .

"Yeah I had fun today too.    Thanks for going with me." Chase says.

"Yes thanks for letting me tag along.    It was fun."  Carrie says.

"You are always welcome to tag along with us.    But yes it was fun." Destiny says.

They  ate the pizzas and chatted.     They then played some games before calling it a night.     Destiny and Ryan head to Their room.      They make love a few times before falling into a much needed sleep.