Chapter 172

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when the alarm went off

"Good morning baby, sorry it's a little early but I have to head down to the track and qualify." Ryan says.

"It's okay baby.   I have to work anyway." Destiny says.

"I know.    After quals me and Joey, Chase, Bubba, Alex  and Kevin rented a boat for a few  hours so the kids can swim and have fun.   We are going to grill out as well." Ryan says.

"Okay baby.   Remember I have a dinner tonight with Chase." Destiny says.

"I know.   Chase told me I could come with you." Ryan says.

"Good baby." Destiny says kissing him.

That kiss led to another and then another which lead to Ryan pinning her to the bed making love to her.

"I can't keep my hands to myself." Ryan says.

"I am not complaining but seriously we better go before we are late." Destiny says.

They both get up and get dressed.     They head and check on the twins.      They were still sleeping so they left them be.    They head out to the main room.    Mick was laying on the futon.

"I will watch the twins.   I want to go back to sleep but will have quals on.    Good luck daddy."  Mick says.

"Thanks Mick." Ryan says.

They both head out.     They stop at the haulers and Ryan goes to change.    Destiny goes and grabs an apple and some body armor.    

Finally they head down to the track.        Ryan was in group A with Chase.       Carrie was down there sitting.    Destiny goes and sits beside her.     Ryan and Chase had gone out for practice.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Destiny asks.

"I am okay.   Had a nice relaxing trip." Carrie says.

"You look tan and have some Sun." Destiny says.

"I did get some Vitamin sea.    Chase rented a villa on our own little private beach." Carrie says.

"Oh where?" Destiny asks.

"Hawaii.   He took me to Hawaii!" Carrie squeals.

"Awww that's so sweet.   I am glad you had a good trip despite being short." Destiny replies.

"Oh we are going back at the end of the season.    After your wedding." Carrie says.

"Well funny thing is that is where we are getting married." Destiny says.

"Oh perfect!" Carrie replies.

"Yes now will you be one of my bridesmaids?" Destiny asks.

"Of course!" Carrie says.