Chapter 62

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up later then they normally would

"It's so weird not having the twins here." Destiny says.

"I know it is but I am glad my parents get to spend time with them." Ryan says.

"Me too baby. I am so glad." Destiny says.

"So what do you want to do today?" Ryan asks.

"Well since there is no on track activity for you guys, Erin, Brittani, Autumn and I came up with the perfect damn date night." Destiny says.

"Okay that should be fun." Ryan says.

"Yes so get up and get ready because it starts in a little bit." Destiny says.

"Yes boss." Ryan says.

They both get up and get dressed. They took care of the animals and then head out of the coach. Chase, Autumn, Brittani, Alex, Erin and William meet them by the car.

"You guys ready to go?" Chase asks.

"Yes cus the movie starts in like 30 minutes." Autumn says.

"Okay we are going to see a movie?" Alex asks.

"Yes that is the first thing we are doing." Brittani says.

"The second thing is a surprise." Erin says.

"Oh I am sure it will be fun." William replies.

"Yes it will be." Ryan says.

"It will be fun." Destiny says.

They all get into the car and Ryan heads out. He heads to the movie theater and parks. They need to the box office.

"8 tickets to Sonic the hedgehog 2 please." Brittani says.

They print them out and she pays for the tickets. They then head into the theater. They stop at the concession stand. They got a little bit of everything, including a few big tins of popcorn with lots of butter. They head in and take their seats. The chairs reclined so Ryan lifted the arm rest between then and they snuggled together to watch.  

Destiny lays her head on his shoulder.

"I love you Des." Ryan whispers in her ear.

"I love you too Ry." Destiny whispers back.

Ryan kisses her forehead.  He then lays his head against hers wrapping his arms around her holding her close.    The movie starts and they share popcorn as they watched.

Two and a half hours later they all head out of the movie theater. 

"That was the cutest movie ever." Destiny says.

"I know makes me want to get a hedgehog." Brittani says.

"What so Finn and Roscoe can eat him... no thank you." Alex says