Chapter 181

The next morning Destiny  and Ryan woke up when the alarm went off

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when the alarm went off.

"Sorry baby but we need to get up." Ryan says.

"Okay baby, but why?" Destiny asks.

"Because Chase rented out the this park for us and the team for the whole day.   And we can bring the kids." Ryan says.

"Awesome.   They are going to love it." Destiny says.

"I know they are." Ryan  replies.

"Aww yay.   Well lets get up and get dressed." Destiny says.

They both get up and put on their bathing suits.   Destiny packed a beach bag with towels and a change of clothes for her and Ryan.    She then packed a beach bag for the Mick and the twins with towels and a change of clothes.  They then head downstairs.    Chase and Carrie  met  them down there.    Carrie and Destiny go and get Chris, CJ and Georgia up and dressed into their bathing suits.   Mick met them down there as well. When everyone was ready they head out to the car.     The kids were excited.    They then head to the amusement park.     A few minutes later they arrive and park.   The kids were bubbling with excitement.        They all head inside.

"Wow this is awesome." Mick says.

"Yes it is." Ryan says.

"Congratulations Ryan." James says.

Literally the whole 12 team was there.

"This is awesome guys. Thanks." Ryan says.

"All the love for you baby. We are so proud of you." Destiny says.

"We should be celebrating Chase too." Ryan says.

"We are." Carrie replies.

"Can we go now?" Mick asks.

"Yes sweetie. You get to pick out what we do first."  Chase replies.

"Waterpark first." Mick says.

"Waterpark it is." Destiny  says.

They head towards the Dreamworks Waterpark.   They were thankful it was inside as it was way to hot  outside for one.    Before they do anything they drop their stuff off at the  Private Sky box and Cabana the Chase  had rented for the day.    It was huge.   It had a bathroom and kitchen and other things as well.    There was also a little place where the kids could nap.    

"Okay who is ready to ride some rides." Ryan  says.

"Yes and have a wet and wild time." Chase says.

"I am!" Mick says.

"Well then let's go." Destiny says.

"Yes its going to be so much fun." Carrie replies.

"Yes it will be." Ryan says.