Chapter 20

Destiny spent the next few days taken care of Ryan and working from home with the twins

Destiny spent the next few days taken care of Ryan and working from home with the twins. She was thankful she was able but Chase was an amazing friend and even more amazing boss.

Destiny was on her laptop working when Ryan walks in kissing her head.

"What's up?" Destiny asks.

"Stop what your doing and go pack." Ryan says.

"Where are we going?" Destiny asks.

"Your boss and our bestie will be here in like an hour and we need to be ready. I have a surprise for you and Chase and Autumn and little Chase are going to tag along." Ryan says.

"Okay." Destiny says excitedly.

She loved his surprises. She gets up and goes and packs. She made sure she had enough clothes for her, Ry and then twins. She headed down with the luggage. Ryan was with the twins.

"Ready baby?" Ryan asks.

"Yes I am." Destiny says.

"Well then let's go." Ryan says.

Destiny took the twins and Ryan took the luggage and Sturgil and headed out to the car. Destiny buckled the twins in and Sturgil took his spot between them guarding them. Ryan and Destiny get in and they head out.

A little later they arrive at the airfield and Ryan parks. They then board the plane.

"Hey Autumn, Chase." Destiny says.

"Hey guys welcomed aboard." Chase says.

"Yes I am glad that you guys are doing this and letting us tag along it's going to be so much fun." Autumn says.

"Yes for my little nerdy smart sexy wife it will be." Ryan says.

Destiny rolls her eyes at him.  

"I can't wait to see what it is." Destiny says.

Once cleared Chase took off.  

A little later Destiny woke up to soft lips on hers.

"Guess we are here?" Destiny asks.

"Yup baby we are here." Ryan says.

"Okay baby." Destiny says excitedly.

"I can't wait to find out what we are actually doing." Autumn says.

"You don't know either?" Destiny asks.