Chapter 49

The next morning Destiny woke up before Ryan

The next morning Destiny woke up before Ryan. She gets up and throws on his shirt and heads out. She gets the twins up and fed and changed and into their swings. She then started to make breakfast. She just finished both omelets for her and Ryan when she felt arms snake around her waist.

"Good morning baby." Destiny says.

"Good morning baby, now come back to bed." Ryan says.

"Hmm you are still wet from the shower." Destiny says.

"I'm not the only one who is wet baby." Ryan says running his finger up her slit.

"Ry an." Destiny moans breathy.

Ryan pushes his finger inside her.

"Hmm soaking for daddy baby." Ryan  says seductively in her ear.

He inserted another finger fucking her relentlessly.

"Ry please." Destiny begs.

"Please what baby?" Ryan asks.

"I need your cock." Destiny begs.

"Hmm do you want to cum on my dick baby?" Ryan asks.

"God yes please daddy let me cum on your dick."  Destiny begs.

Destiny groans as Ryan removed his fingers out of her.    She turns  around to face him watching as he sucks both his fingers.

"So fucking sweet baby.    After I fuck the hell out of your pussy baby I may just have to eat it." Ryan says.

"Shut up Blaney and Fuck me." Destiny says grabbing his towel throwing it behind her.

Ryan grabs her picking her up leaning her against the counter as he slams into her.

"Fuck." Ryan moans as he pounds into her chasing his release.

"Ryan god yes right there." Destiny moans digging her nails in his back.

"Des god." Ryan calls out as he stills filling her with his release.

"Ry." Destiny moans out following him.

They ride it out together.    

"Damn that was amazing." Ryan says.

"The best part of waking up." Destiny says.

"I thought they was Foldgers in your cup." Ryan replies.

Destiny laughs. Ryan laughs too. They then sit down and eat their breakfast. Destiny cleans up. They then head to get dressed.

"What's on the agenda for today?" Destiny asks.

"I have some things to do with Menards and Penske. Then qualifying. After that I want to come watch the truck race and cheer on Chase." Ryan says.