Chapter 67:

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when the alarm went off

"Sorry baby, but I have to go to the shop. There are somethings that I have to do before we leave for Darlington." Ryan says.

"Yes I know does it invoke your throwback scheme?" Destiny asks.

"Maybe, maybe not." Ryan says kissing her lips.

"You are the only one from Penske that hasn't released one." Destiny says pouting.

"Always so nosey there Mrs. Blaney?" Ryan asks.

"Always when it comes to you baby." Destiny says.

Ryan chuckled. He then gets up. Destiny curls up with his pillow.

"Not going into the shop today?" Ryan asks.

"Nope poor Georgia has a little bit of a cold so I am staying home with them today instead of dragging them out of the house." Destiny says.

"Is she okay?" Ryan asks worried.

"Yes baby she is fine just a little congested and very clingy to mommy but okay." Destiny says.

"Okay." Ryan says.

He goes and showers and changes. He comes over kissing her head and then goes and kisses Chris and Georgia. He then rolls out. Destiny gave him like five minutes to know he was really gone. She gets up and gets the kids downstairs. She fed them gave Georgia her medicine and then puts them in their swing. Autumn comes down with little Chase.

"Hey how are you feeling? How did the doctors go?" Destiny asks.

"Great it's most certainly a little girl and Chase is so over the moon. She has him wrapped around her finger and she's not even born yet." Autumn says.

"Sounds like Chase. Hes the best." Destiny says.

"Have you been online yet?" Autumn asks.

"No why, what's up?" Destiny asks.

"Some troll on there is trying to start a rumor that there that you and Chase are having a secret affair." Autumn says.

Destiny burst out laughing.

"That's funny. Because he gave me a ride to Victory Lane?" Destiny asks.

"Yup." Autumn says.

"There is nothing going on with me and Chase. He is my boss and my best friend and brother that's it. Yes I love him but I love him like a brother and nothing more." Destiny says.

"Oh I know I was just telling you." Autumn says.

"I promise you that's it and you have nothing to worry about." Destiny says.

"I know that Chase said the same thing." Autumn replies.

"Good last thing I want is some troll ruining our friendship." Destiny says.