Chapter 68

Not long after falling asleep Destiny woke up

Not long after falling asleep Destiny woke up.   She beelined it to the bathroom making it just in time empty her stomach in the toilet.    She got it all up.    Ryan comes in holding her hair out of her face and rubbing her back.

"You okay baby." Ryan asks.

"I think so." Destiny says.

"Come on let's get you back to bed." Ryan says.

He gently picks her up and carried her back to their bed.     He lays her down.    He goes and grabs a basin and some ginger ale for her.    He also got a cool rag placing it on her forehead.

"Thanks baby." Destiny says snuggling against him.

"I promised to love you in sickness and in health.   I take them vows pretty seriously." Ryan says.

"I know but still baby.   Sorry I woke you up." Destiny says.

"Oh baby don't ever feel bad about waking me up okay." Ryan says kissing her head.

"I love you Ryan so much." Destiny says.

"I know baby, I love you more." Ryan says.

They snuggle together falling back to sleep.

Destiny was up off and on throughout the night and Ryan was up right there with her.    Destiny felt horrible.   Ryan just held her.

"Baby I think you should go into the guest bedroom with the twins.   I don't want to get you sick." Destiny says.

"I am not going anywhere.   I am fine." Ryan says. 

Destiny didn't have the energy to argue and she loved being in his arms.    

"Can you sing to me?" Destiny asks.

"Sure baby only for you cus lord knows I can't carry a tune to save my life." Ryan says.

He wraps his arms around her holding her close to him.   Destiny wraps her arms around him too.

   Destiny wraps her arms around him too