Chapter 109:

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up tangled together

"Good morning baby." Ryan says kissing her head.

"Good morning baby." Destiny says.

"We better get up and get ready. I know Chase wants to go to Dennys before the memorial service." Ryan says.

"Oh yes Autumn loved her some Dennys." Destiny says.

"That she did. My mom and dad are watching the little ones while we go." Ryan says.

"That is really nice of them." Destiny says.

"They feel really bad for Chase. And want to help anyway they can." Ryan says.

"I am glad. He's going to need all of our support. Alex and Brittani are going to be there. They both took a red eye out of Ohio to make sure they were here for Chase and for us." Destiny says.

"How are you doing baby? I have been so focused on Chase I forgot she was your best friend." Ryan says.

"She was and I miss her like crazy. It's so hard not having her here to tell things too." Destiny replies.

"Yeah I don't know how I feel about Carrie. I think Chase is just going through grief looking for warm body to keep him warm at night." Ryan says.

"I don't think she is trying to hurt him though. I think she is really trying to help him. And Chase seems to be smitten with her." Destiny says.

"I guess ." Ryan says.

They both get up and get dressed. Ryan and Destiny head downstairs. Chase and Mick were waiting for them.

"Ready to go?" Chase asks.

"Uncle Chase says we are getting Denny's?" Mick asks.

"We are it was Autumn's favorite place to eat." Ryan says.

"Good let's go." Mick says.

They head out to the car and pile in. They be to Dennys and we're seated at a table. They place their order all getting what Autumn loved to get.

"Thanks for being here for me and with me today." Chase says.

"Chase there isn't anywhere else we would rather be." Ryan says.

"Right I loved Autumn too. She was my best friend too." Destiny says.

"I know she loved and adored you Des." Chase says.

Their food comes and they make a toast of chocolate milk Autumns favorite.

"To Autumn the best damn fiancée, mother, best friend and Aunt! May her spirit live on in all of us who loved her the most. Specially baby Chase whom will never forget who she was." They all say.