Chapter 137

The next morning Destiny woke up before Ryan

The next morning Destiny woke up before Ryan.    She goes out and gets the twins up and into their swings. She then heads into the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Need some help mom?" Mick asks.

"Sure I wanna make a big breakfast for daddy." Destiny says.

"Okay Mom." Destiny says.

They set to work and make cake batter waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage and scrapple. They had just finished setting the table when Ryan came out.

"What's this?" Ryan asks.

"Mom and I made breakfast for you daddy." Mick says.

"Smells good, I an Starving." Ryan says.

"Well sit down." Destiny says.

Ryan does and she puts food on his plate.

"Thank baby." Ryan says kissing her.

"Welcome baby. Eat up." Destiny says kissing his head.

Ryan pulls her down into his lap.

"I love you." Ryan says.

"I love you too baby." Destiny says.

They all eat their food. When they finished Ryan cleaned up.

"I will stay behind here with the Chris and Georgia so you guys don't have to drag them out in the heat." Mick says.

"Are you sure sweetie, you don't have to do that." Ryan says.

"I know but I want to. I love spending time with them besides I know you don't like them being in the limelight and I don't like being in it either." Mick says.

"Aww thank you Mick. You know where their wagon is so if you want to come down you can." Destiny says.

"Okay and I have my hard card." Mick says.

"Good. There is some food in the fridge baby girl make sure you eat lunch." Ryan says kissing her head.

"I will daddy. Good luck, I love you." Mick says hugging him.

"Thanks Mickey, I love you too." Ryan says kissing her head again.

"Remember no matter what happens out there today, me Georgia and Chris are your biggest supporters and cheerleaders." Mick says.

"Thanks Mick." Ryan says.

Ryan spends some time with the twins and then him and Destiny head down to the hauler. Ryan walks up the steps to change. Destiny goes up behind him.

"Hey are you okay?" Destiny asks.

"Yes I am fine just got a lot on my mind. The playoffs are fucking creeping up and I haven't won a race. Been close but couldn't make it there. I need to fucking win or I might not make the damn playoffs." Ryan snaps.