Chapter 192

The next morning Ryan and Destiny woke up when the alarm went off

The next morning Ryan and Destiny woke up when the alarm went off.     For once Destiny felt human.

"How are you feeling baby?" Ryan asks.

"Okay right now." Destiny says.

"Ok well let's get ready to head out." Ryan says.

They both get up and get dressed.    They then tend too Ry and Autumn.     Once they were both fed and changed they take care of Chris and Georgia.      Once they were ready Ryan grabs the bags.    Somehow they managed to get the kids and animals ready.       Carrie and  Chase were happy to go with  CJ. Mick was over the moon too.

"How are you feeling Des?" Chase asks.

"Human right now. For once I'm not nauseated." Destiny says.

"That is good. I am glad." Chase says hugging her.

"I am sorry you are going through this. It sucks." Carrie says.

"Thanks guys. It's nice knowing I have friends like you and the husband of the year to help me through." Destiny says.

"You have to fight it mom I cannot lose another mother." Mick says.

"Oh Mickey don't worry about that. Cancer don't stand a chance against Destiny." Ryan says.

The got into the car and  head to the airfield.   They board the plane. They had stopped and got food en route. They were cleared and they take off. They eat on the plane.     Destiny started to not feel well still so she laid with Ryan while both set of twins and baby Chase napped.     Mick dozed off too.

"I am sorry you are so sick baby girl. We can go to the coach." Ryan says.

"No we promised Mick we would take her and we are going to take her." Destiny says.

"She will understand baby. You are fighting a terrible disease and your immune system is down." Ryan says.

"I am not letting Cancer dictate my life. I have zofran I will take it and make sure I use hand sanitizer and wash my hands when I can." Destiny says.

"Okay baby." Ryan says kissing her head.

Destiny leaned against him breathing in his scent calming her falling asleep.

A little bit later  they finally land in Kansas. There was a car waiting for them when they got off the plane and they head to the track. They drop the dogs, Blaney and luggage off. They then head to the Land of Oz. They arrive and park.

"I am so excited!" Mick says.

"I know me too." Destiny says.

"Carrie and I bought tickets for everyone." Chase says.

"Aww you guys didn't have to do that." Destiny says.

"I know we wanted too." Carrie says.

"Well food is on me." Ryan says.