Chapter 171:

The next morning Ryan and Destiny wake up when the alarm went off

"What's going on?" Destiny asks.

"We have to leave for Watkins Glen.     We are going to drop the bags and animals off and then go watch dad race."  Ryan says.

"Okay sounds good." Destiny says.

"Good." Ryan  says.

They both get up and get dressed.     Destiny went to pack for them all.       When she finished she noticed Ryan had disappeared.    She took the bags and sat  them by the steps.    She then went to find Ryan.   She found him in the nursery.   He was doting on both of them and it was so damn cute.

"I just want to have all your babies." Destiny says.

"I mean baby I can make that happen." Ryan says.

"Seriously I love watching you be daddy." Destiny says.

"Who's your daddy?" Ryan says patting her ass.

"Ryan Michael Blaney." Destiny scolds.

"Don't act like you didn't like it." Ryan says.

"Behave yourself." Destiny says.

"You just said you want to have all my babies." Ryan says.

Destiny laughs rolling her eyes.    She the kisses him softly.     They work together getting both Georgia and Chris up and ready to go.    They put them both in their carrier and head downstairs.   

Mick was up and ready.    Somehow they got everyone out into the car including the animals.

"Let's go." Mick says.

"Yes let's go." Destiny replies.

They need to the airfield.  Once there they get out and board the Penke plane and buckle into their seats.         Finally They take off for Watkins Glen.

Later on they arrive and get off the plane.    They head to the track and drop off the animals and the bags.   They then head to Outlaw Speedway.          They arrive and head inside.