Chapter 6

It's been a few days since Ryan won at Daytona

It's been a few days since Ryan won at Daytona.   They were in Myrtle Beach with Chase and Autumn and Bubba and Amanda.    They had a villa on the beach it was nice and despite having a beach they also had a pool.    They had been there for a week and it was their second to last day there.

Destiny woke up to something smelling so good.   The salty sea breeze came in from their balcony.   Ryan was coming in with a tray.

"What's this?" Destiny asks.

"Breakfast in bed for my baby mama and the Blaney twins." Ryan says.

"I love it.  What did you make?" Destiny asks.

"Eggs dippy style as you call them, scrapple and apple juice." Ryan says.

"Aww the fact that you learned how make scrapple for me means a lot." Destiny says taking the tray from him.

Ryan sits down and they both eat.

"How was the scrapple?" Destiny asks.

"Good actually." Ryan says.

He takes the dishes out to the kitchen.  Destiny had gotten up to get dressed.

"So what is on the agenda today?" Destiny asks.

"We are going to a few different places.   Chase, Bubba and I are going to Top Golf and then we are coming back here to chill a bit before going out tonight." Ryan says.

"Sounds like fun." Destiny says.

She put a bathing suit on under her clothes.   Ryan for dressed too.    They then head out to the main room.    A few minutes later Chase and Autumn and Bubba and Amanda come out. 

"Ready to go?" Chase asks.

"Yup let's go." Bubba says.

"Yeah the day awaits us." Ryan says.

They head out to the car.    They went to do Broadway at the beach first.    They got to feed and play with baby tigers, orangoutangs and other wild animals.    They did a little shopping and had lunch at Margaritaville.    They then head to Broadway at the beach where they did the alligator farm and a few other things.     They then head to Top Golf.    They go in and the guys unload their clubs and such.    The girls rent the golf cart and they head out.

"This has been a nice vacation so far.   I am glad we all could do it." Amanda says.

"I know it has been nice.   A baby moon." Autumn says rubbing her belly.