Chapter 74

The next morning Ryan and Destiny woke up when the alarm went off

"What's going on?" Destiny asks.

"NASCAR day at Carowinds." Ryan says.

"Oh okay." Destiny says.

"You feeling up to  it?" Ryan asks.

"Yes it's a good day so  far."' Destiny says.

"Okay we are going with Chase, Autumn, Brittani, Alex, William and Erin." Ryan says.

"Okay sounds fun." Destiny says.

They both get up and get dressed.     Ryan took care of the animals.     Destiny got the kids up and dressed.   Then then all head downstairs.     Chase and Autumn were waiting.     They put the kids in their wagon and head out to the car.

They get in and head to the theme park.    When they arrive they park and get out.    William and Erin and Alex and Brittani meet them there.

"Ready to head inside?" Erin asks.

"Yes let's go.." Autumn says.

"Yes let's go."Destiny says. 

"I am ready!" Brittani says x 

They head inside with Ryan paying for them all. They go inside.

"Thanks for paying for us Ry." Autumn says.

"Yeah I will buy lunch for us all." Chase says.

"I'll buy dinner." Alex says.

They all nod in agreement.

"Rides first?" Destiny asks .

"Yes then we can grab lunch and then play some games before heading out." Ryan says.

"Sounds good then we can do dinner." Alex replies.

They head off and ride some rides. They get on Afterburn, Carolina Cyclone, Carolina Goldrusher, Cooperhead Strike, Fury 325, Hurler, Intimidator, Kiddie Hawk, Nighthawk, Ricochet, The Flying Cobras, Vortex, Wilderness Run, Drop Tower Electro Spin, Ripcord, Scream Weaver, Sling Shot, Shooting Star, Wind Seeker, Boo Blasters on Boo Hill, Carolina Sky Tower, Do Si Do, Dodge'ems, Mountain Glider, Planets vs Zombies Garden Warfare: 3Z arena, Scrambler, Rock n Roller, The Grand Carousel, Yo yo, Zephyr, Flying Ace Balloon Race, Kite Eating Tree, and Pig Pen's Mud Buggies. The kids had blast and so did the adults. They rode each ride a few times. They then head and do the Peanuts section. They all got their pictures taken with all the characters from Charlie Brown.     They then head to ride the rides there. They ride Camp Bus, Charlie Brown's Wind Up, Peanuts Pirates, Peanuts Trailblazer, Snoopy vs Red Baron, Snoopy's Junction, Woodstock Express and Woodstock's Whirly Birds. They rode each ride a few times.    They twins and baby Chase were soaking it all up.