Chapter 196

The next morning Ryan and Destiny woke up when the alarm went off

The next morning Ryan and Destiny woke up when the alarm went off.    Ryan was so thankful she got another full night of sleep.

"Good morning beautiful how are you feeling?" Ryan asks.

"I am feeling okay today for once." Destiny says.

"Good Chase and I have a surprise for you and Carrie." Ryan says.

"Oh okay." Destiny replies.

"Pack for the weekend." Ryan says.

"Oh we are heading to Tennessee? What about my Chemo?" Destiny asks.

"You will get it at the care center Friday morning." Ryan says.

"Oh good." Destiny says.

They both get up and get dressed. Ryan helped her pack. They then head to get Rj, Autumn, Georgia and Chris up and ready. They finally head downstairs. Mick was right behind them.

" I can't wait to see where we are going." Mick says.

"Me too." Carrie replies.

"Yeah I know we are going to Tennessee but that is it." Destiny replies.

"And that is all you are getting out of me." Ryan says kissing her softly.

"Yup." Chase replies.

They gather up the kids and the animals and head out to the car. Once they were all inside they they drive to the airfield, stopping at McDonalds for breakfast on the way. They arrive a little bit later and board the plane. Once cleared Chase took off.

A little bit later they land. They then get off and into the car. They stop at the cabin they were renting for a few days and drop the animals off.

"Everyone ready?" Chase asks.

"Yes I am." Mick says.

"So am I." Carrie replies.

They get back into the car.

"How are you feeling baby?" Ryan asks.

"Yes I am fine. So far so good." Destiny says smiling.

"Good." Ryan says kissing her head.

Chase drove to Graceland listening to Elvis music the whole ride of course. There was hardly and traffic so he was able to make it there in 2 and a half hours. During the drive Ryan had bought the Ultimate VIP tour package for everyone. Mick, Georgia, Chris, Rj, Autumn and Chase Jr. got in free. Their package included a Graceland Mansion Tour with Personal Tour Guide, a Self-guided tour of Elvis' Custom Jets,  Full Access to Elvis Presley's Memphis Entertainment Complex, including:  Presley Motors Automobile Museum, Elvis: The Entertainer Career Museum, Self-guided tours of the Elvis Discovery Exhibits, and an Exclusive VIP Exhibit.   It also included Access to Ultimate Lounge at Elvis Presley's Memphis, Options to purchase special merchandise only available to our Ultimate guests,  A meal at Vernon's Smokehouse, Exclusive Photo Opportunity, Personal Graceland Archives Show and Tell Session and a Keepsake Backstage pass.