Chapter 35

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up tangled together

"Good morning sunshine." Ryan says kissing her head.

"Good morning hubby." Destiny says.

"Sorry we have to get up so early but I have practice and qualifications." Ryan says.

"It's okay baby.    Guess I will come down and watch.    I'm still on medial leave from Chase until next week. " Destiny says.

"I know I'm glad he gave you a break." Ryan says.

They both get up and get dressed.   

"I can't believe I'm showing a little." Destiny says putting her hands on her belly.

"I know a month along already." Ryan says kissing her neck putting his hands over hers.

"Yup and not my first pregnancy so I will show sooner." Destiny says.

"I know.   Now let's get ready." Ryan replies.

They go and get the twins up fed and changed and then they head down the track.   

Ryan went to change at the hauler.   He then comes and takes Chris from her holding him.   It was the cutest thing in the world.

"@ryanblaney10: moments with my son on track are everything

"@ryanblaney10: moments with my son on track are everything." Ryan posts to Ig.

Finally it was his time to get in for practice.   Destiny took the twins onto the box and watched.      When practice finished Ryan was third quickest.   Destiny was proud of him.

Qualifying started and Ryan was in group A.     He went and laid down a fast two laps they would put him into the final round of qualifying.        Finally the ten drivers battle it out with Ryan securing the pole.    Destiny was so happy.    She hugs him.

"Congratulations baby!" Destiny says.

"Thank you baby.   I love you." Ryan says kissing her.