Chapter 197

Not long after falling asleep Destiny woke up and ended up throwing up

Not long after falling asleep Destiny woke up and ended up throwing up.     Ryan was right beside her.     She threw up so much she started to dry heave badly.  

"Jesus Destiny." Ryan says rubbing her back.

"I hate this Ry." Destiny says in between.

She had thrown up so violently she literally collapsed into Ryan's arms.

"I got you baby." Ryan says holding her close kissing her head.

He leaned back against the sink.    Destiny was laying against his chest.

"I am sorry baby." Destiny says sobbing now.

"For what baby?" Ryan asks.

"I got sick and now you have to carry that burden along with the playoffs." Destiny says.

"Oh baby girl you are not a burden.   You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." Ryan says kissing her lips.

"My breath smells like vomit." Destiny says.

"I know and I would kiss you a million times more." Ryan says rubbing his nose against hers.

"I don't know how I ended up marrying you but I am thankful I did and I am so lucky." Destiny says.

"I am the lucky one baby girl.   Now just rest a bit and then I will carry you back to bed." Ryan says.

Destiny threw up a few more times.    Ryan was there holding her, comforting her just being her rock.      Finally he was able to carry her back to bed.    That was when RJ and Autumn decided to wake up.

"I got them baby girl.   You rest okay." Ryan says.

"You sure baby?" Destiny asks.

"Yes baby girl I am sure." Ryan says.

He gets up and heads to them.     Destiny wanted to get up and go to her babies but she just physically couldn't.      A few minutes later Ryan returns.

"They okay?" Destiny asks.

"Yes they just needed to be changed and fed.   I took care of it baby.   It's fine." Ryan says.

"I am a horrible mother." Destiny says.

"No you aren't baby.   You are sick baby.   You are fighting a major challenge but you will win because you are strong." Ryan says.

"I don't know how much more I can take Ry.   This is only week two.    I hade eight more weeks left." Destiny says.

"Please don't  give up baby.   I cannot loose you." Ryan says.

Destiny starts to cry.  But Ryan was right she couldn't give up.    She wanted to spend the rest of her life with Ryan.    Have more babies with him.    She looks up at him locking eyes.