Chapter 54

The next morning Destiny woke up wrapped in Ryan's arms

The next morning Destiny woke up wrapped in Ryan's arms.    She nuzzles against him.

"Good morning sunshine." Ryan says kissing her head.

"Good morning handsome." Destiny replies.

"How are you feeling?" Ryan asks.

"Fine baby.   A little sore but I am okay." Destiny says.

"I thought I was going to loose you." Ryan says.

"I know.   I saw Chris and I didn't want to come back." Destiny says.

"You saw him?" Ryan asks.

"I did and I wanted to go with him but he wouldn't let me.   He told me I needed to come back to you that you needed me and I needed you.    He seemed happy we were together." Destiny says.

"I am glad baby you got your closure.    I know how much that means to you." Ryan says.

"It does baby.   But please don't for a second think I don't love you okay.   Because I do." Destiny replies.

"I know baby.   I don't doubt that okay." Ryan says.

"Good ."'Destiny says kissing him.

Ryan kisses back.     They then get dressed.    Destiny made sure they were packed and ready.    She then got Blaney and Sturgill teddy as well.     Ryan and Destiny got the twins.    They head down to the main room.      Chase and Autumn were there waiting with Little Chase. 

"Come on let's hit the road.    Ryan and I have a fun little date night planned.   As long as you Destiny are okay." Chase says.

"Awww I'm okay.    A double date will help me.   So I am honored to get out with you both." Destiny says.

"Me too.   I can't wait to see what you guys have up your sleeve .0!Autumn says.

"It will be fun." Ryan says.

They all pile into the car and head out on the road.      Destiny snuggled closer to Ryan with her head on Ryan's shoulder.     Ryan kisses it.

A few hours later they arrive in Talladega.    Destiny was woken up by Ryan's lips.

"Hey baby sorry I fell asleep." Destiny says groggy.

"It's okay baby.   But if you are tired we can just go out to the track and stay in." Ryan says.

"Nope I'm okay baby." Destiny says smiling st him.

"Okay baby." Ryan says.

They get out and get the kids on the bus followed but the animals and luggage     That was when their was a knock on the door.    Ryan opened it and let Erin and William on.    Erin rushes over pulling Destiny into a hug.

"I am so sorry Des about the twins." Erin says.

"Thanks." Destiny replies.

"Are you okay?  Do you need anything?" Erin asks.