Chapter 25

It's been a few days since the they did the wine tasting

It's been a few days since the they did the wine tasting.     It was now race weekend.     Friday was a complete wash out because of rain.    Ryan and Chase were both bummed but because qualifications would he rained out Ryan would start in the second position and Chase would start 6th.   They were both happy about that. 

Saturday was a nice day and they had practice.    Ryan didn't do so well in practice but he was optimistic he had a fast car.    Destiny was working nonestop with Chase since it was Napa's back yard there were lots of appearances.    But Destiny loved it.

It was not race day.    Destiny woke up and made her and Ryan breakfast.   

"You know you don't have to do this baby.   I know you are just as busy as me." Ryan says kissing her.

" I know baby I want to do this.   I love taking care of you but also me too.   I need to make sure I eat if we want to welcome another little one to our family." Destiny says.

"That is true." Ryan says.

"Which I think we did." Destiny says.

"Really?" Ryan asks.

"Yes baby.   I think we have ourselves a Phoenix pole baby growing inside me." Destiny says.

"I hope so." Ryan replies.

They ate together and then got ready to face the day.   Destiny had little body armor outfits made for the twins.   A fire suit for Chris and a dress for Georgia.     Georgia also  had her Uncle Chase headband on and Chris had a hat.

"They are so damn cute." Ryan says.

"I mean where is the lie.   But we made them a year ago today actually." Destiny says.

"Yes we did and we understood the assignment." Ryan says kissing her.

They head out.    Destiny quickly got a picture and then they headed their own directions

    Destiny quickly got a picture and then they headed their own directions