Chapter 102

Destiny woke up the next morning and made breakfast

Destiny woke up the next morning and made breakfast.    She takes it into their room.   Chase was sleeping with baby Chase on his chest Mick on his stomach and Fletcher on his side was the cutest thing ever.  

"Wake up sleepy head." Destiny says kissing him.

"Hmm good morning beautiful." Ryan says.

"I made breakfast." Destiny says.

"Okay then Chase and I have us." Ryan says.

"Okay." Destiny says smiling.  

They both eat their breakfast and Destiny cleans up.    They both get dressed and leashed
the dogs and Blaney.     They head out.     Chase and them were still sleeping.     Destiny goes and wakes them up.

"Wakey wakey." Destiny says.

"Okay sorry I finally got a good nights sleep." Chase says.

"It's okay bud.  Get ready." Ryan says.

"I can't wait to see what you guys have planned next." Mick says.

"Well get dressed." Destiny says.

Mick and Chase go  and change.      They pack and then head out to the car.    They load the luggage in and then they all pile in.     Ryan takes off for San Francisco.

A little bit later  they arrive at the fisherman wharf to start their tour.

"Wow I cannot believe we are in San Francisco!" Destiny  says.

"You wanted to come so here we are!"  Ryan says.

"Full house/Fuller House was one of my absolute favorite shows so I always wanted to come too!" Mick says.

"Yup a little birdie told me you always dreamed of come so I figured since we were out here we could take a little side trip."  Chase  says.

"Thank you Uncle Chase, daddy!"  Mick says.

"Yes thank you." Destiny says.

"Anytime.." Chase replies.

"Yes now let's go!"  Ryan says.

"Yes let's go." Destiny says.

They stop at the cottage they were renting for the night and drop off the other animals.  They then head to their first stop of the day.   They were going to do a bike tour of San Francisco.   They get their bikes, Chase had Fletcher tied to his and Ryan had Strugill, Mick had Leo and Destiny had Luna. Blaney was in the basket on the front of Destiny's bike.    Georgia was in her sling attached to Ryan,  Chris was attached to Destiny and of course Chase had baby Chase attached to him.    They then they meet their guide.    Once they were all strapped on their bikes and their helmets were on they take off along a mostly flat route that follows the waterfront of San Francisco Bay.