Chapter 134

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when the alarm went off

"Sorry baby we have one for stop overnight before heading to the track." Ryan says.

"Okay baby." Destiny says.

"Yup you will like it." Ryan says.

They both get up and get dressed.     They meet Chase and Carrie out and once everyone was ready they leave.    They check out and head to the car letting the dogs use the bathroom.     Finally they head to the airfield.    Once Chase was cleared they take off for Sleepy Hallow.

A little bit later they land.

"Wow we are in Sleepy Hallow!" Mick says.

"Yup.   Figured it was on the way so we could stay overnight before heading out to Loudon in the Am." Ryan says.

"That is so awesome." Mick says.

"I am glad she likes scary movies.    Now me and Carrie aren't the odd ones out." Destiny says.

"Right." Carrie replies.

"I don't mind them but they just aren't my favorites." Chase says.

"I am the same way." Ryan replies.

"Let's go!" Mick says.

They get off the plane and into the car that was waiting for them. They then head to the hotel.
They were staying at the Castle Hotel and Spa. They check in and drop the dogs off and the luggage. 

"I cannot believe we are in Sleepy Hallow." Carrie says.

"I know isn't it awesome." Chase replies.

"Yes it is but I want to go to Transylvania." Destiny replies

"Well maybe we can plan it off season." Ryan says kissing her head.

"That would be so cool!   I love that we are going to Salem after the race Sunday." Mick replies.

"I know how much you love Hocus Pocus." Chase says.

"I do it's my favorite movie!." Carrie replies.

"So today is exploring Sleepy Hallow and then tomorrow it's a spa day before we head off to Loudon ." Ryan says.

"Sounds good." Destiny says.

"Let's go!" Mick says.

They head out.

"So we figured we would get the kids up and then go have breakfast before starting the day." Chase says.

"Yes I cannot wait to explore Sleepy Hallow." Carrie says.

"Yeah me either. It's going to be so much fun." Destiny says.

"Yes it will be for any Halloween lover." Mick says.