Chapter 24

The next morning Destiny woke up feeling the bed shift

"Ryan?" Destiny asks sleepily.

"Sorry I woke you baby girl but I have a lot to do at the shop today." Ryan says.

"It's okay I have a zoom meeting I need to get on." Destiny replied.

"Oh not actually going to HMS today?" Ryan asks.

"Nope Chase said I didn't have to.    He also told me to pack because apparently we are going to Dawsonville and spending the week with him and Autumn there." Destiny says.

"Yes we have a nice little double date planned." Ryan says.

"I can't wait.  I love hanging with Chase and Autumn and I can still do my job." Destiny says.

"Someone has to keep Chase in line and they should get paid to do it."  Ryan replies.

Destiny laughs.   Ryan got dressed.

"See you when you get home.    Can you stop and get pizza." Destiny asks.

"Hmm craving baby?" Ryan asks.

"Maybe I don't know." Destiny says.

"I will get pizza baby.   Extra cheese and make it gooey." Ryan replies kissing her head.

"Yes please you know me so well." Density says.

She kisses him once more patting his ass as he went to leave which earned her a little shake.    She smiled she was so in love with that man.  

She got up and got dressed.   She then logged in to zoom and had her meetings.     Finally she finished for the day.     She packed and then sat down.    Ryan was still busy at the shop.   He had a lot of meetings.     She opened his messages.

"I've been meaning to tell you."  Destiny texted Ryan.

"Tell me what?  I'm in a meeting  baby I'll call you when I get done.   Wait are you pregnant?!!Ryan texted back.

"I've got this feelin' that won't subside." Destiny texts him.

"What feeling?  Are you okay???" Ryan texts back.

"I look at you and I fantasize." Destiny texts back. 

"Are you feeling okay?   What the hell are you fantasizing about you get the real deal each and every night." Ryan texts back.