Chapter 120

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when the alarm went off

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when the alarm went off.

"Sorry but Chase wants to fly us out of Nashville and back to Charlotte. We are going to celebrate him later." Ryan says.

"Okay baby. Do you have any idea what we are doing?" Destiny asks.

"Just a bunch of our friends hanging out." Ryan says.

"Good we won't have to get a sitter and we will he able to include Mick too." Destiny says.

"Yup and that's what I want. Her to feel included." Ryan says.

They both get up and get dressed. They got all the animals together. Mick was up and had the twins and baby Chase up too.

"You guys ready?" Chase asks.

"I am for sure." Carrie says.

"Me too." Destiny says.

"Let's go!" Ryan replies.

They check out and grab their free breakfast. Finally they head to the airfield and board the plane. Once cleared they take off for Charlotte.

A little later they land. They head back to Ryan's and they all took a nap.

They woke up a little later and get dressed. They head down stairs. Mick had the twins up and they were outside playing. Ryan and Destiny go out and sit down. Chase and Carrie join them as well.

"So what do you want to do?" Ryan asks.

"Nothing big or crazy okay." Chase says.

"Okay bud." Ryan says.

"Just my family and friends." Chase says.

"I am off tonight so I can be there." Carrie says .

"Awesome I'll be there for sure." Destiny says.

"I'll baby sit the kids." Mick says.

"No you will be there with us on your own Ryan says.

They play with the dogs and the twins wearing them out. They lay them down for the night. They were playing cards.

Destiny  cut out a little early. She was horny as hell and wanted Ryan.

Destiny  stripped out of her clothes.   She puts on her special outfit she had made just for this occasion.   It had Belongs to Ryan Blaney  and had his number on it and was laying on the bed waiting.  Ryan  was taking to long.   She pulled out her phone and sent him a video link and text.

Like a Prayerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें