Chapter 15

It's been a few days since Ryan won the Daytona 500 he was so busy doing media and lord of other things

It's been a few days since Ryan won the Daytona 500 he was so busy doing media and lord of other things.     Destiny was preparing for them to go to California for the race out there.    She would be returning back to work with Chase.    She was kinda excited.     

They flew out with Chase, Autumn and baby Chase.    When they arrived they head to the track and to the coach.    Destiny and Ryan headed to theirs and Destiny settled the dogs and the twins.   She was in the kitchen about to make something for dinner.

That was when arms snaked around her waist.

"Hey baby I am sorry I've been so busy but lately that I haven't had any time for you." Ryan says kissing her head.

"It's okay baby.   I know what I got myself into when I married you and had babies with you." Destiny says leaning back against him.

"I know but still.    Don't make anything for dinner baby."Ryan says.

"Okay are we ordering out?" Destiny asks.

"Nope not really." Ryan says.

"What are you up to?" Destiny asks.

"You will see." Ryan says leaning down placing a kiss on her lips.

"I love you babe."Destiny says.

"I love you more." Ryan says.

That was when Erin came over.  

"I am so excited to be Auntie Erin for a little bit." Erin says.

"Thanks for watching them for us." Ryan says.

He then leads Destiny into their bedroom.

"Okay do you trust me baby?" Ryan asks.

"With my life." Destiny says.

"Okay I'm going to blindfold you.  I have a surprise night planned." Ryan says.

"Lead the way." Destiny says.

Ryan blind folded her and then helped her into her bathing suit.    Ryan puts on his trunks and then leads her out to the truck.  He helps her in. He gets in and they head off.

"I love you Destiny." Ryan says kissing her hand.

"I love you too Ry. Now do I get to know where we are going?" Destiny asks.

"You will see baby." Ryan says.

They arrive a little bit later. Ryan turns off the truck.

"I will be right back. Wait here okay." Ryan says.

Destiny nods her head. She waits. A little bit later Ryan comes back and helps her out of the truck. She knew they were at the beach she could hear the waves crashing, smell the seas mist as it hit their face. She felt the sand on her feet as Ryan led her down. Finally he took the blindfold off. There was a blanket for two with a picnic basket and Ryan's Guitar.