Chapter 23:

Destiny and Ryan enjoyed the rest of their mini vacation

Destiny and Ryan enjoyed the rest of their mini vacation. They were now at the track. Ryan had practice and then they would go right into qualifying. They had breakfast together and then they headed down to the track. Destiny was with Ryan before she headed over to the nine pits for work.

       Destiny was with Ryan before she headed over to the nine pits for work

"@destinystarr: daddy and Chris before practice and quals. As much as I love watching @ryanblaney10 racing I love watching him be daddy more." Destiny posted to IG.

"@ryanblaney10: daddy is the best tittle in the world! Thank you baby for making me one! I love you guys to the racetrack and back!"

Destiny walked over to Ryan.

"I love watching you be daddy." Destiny says.

"I love being daddy. My biggest accomplishment." Ryan says kissing her.

"I mean we do make beautiful babies." Destiny says.

"We do don't we. Are you?" Ryan asks hopeful.

"Not yet but I'm sure I will be." Destiny says.

"Do you want to wait?" Ryan asks.

"No I want to have them back to back." Destiny replies.

"Okay.  Well I will see you after quals back at the coach." Ryan says.

"Yes after I finish work." Destiny says.

"Okay, I love you." Ryan says kissing her lips.

"I love you too.   Good luck." Destiny says returning the kiss. 

They share a few kisses and then Ryan kisses Chris and Georgia.    Destiny headed over to  Chases box.   Autumn took the twins from her putting them with Little Chase to play.

Practice went well for both Ryan and Chase.   Chase finished 8th and Ryan was second.      Finally it was time for qualifying.      The first group went out.      Chase was in it but he ended up not advancing to the final.      Destiny was bummed for him.    She met him at the car with his drink.