Chapter 42

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when the alarm went off

"I'm so excited for this race.   I love Martinsville." Ryan says.

"Me too I love short track racing." Destiny says.

"It's the best." Ryan replies kissing her head.

"What do you have to do today?" Destiny askS.

"Some stuff at the Advanced Autosports tent and then normal pre race stuff." Ryan sayss.

"Okay I'm taking the twins down to the HMS tent with me.    Chase has an appearance there and then at the Llumar tent too." Destiny says.

"Or you could always drop them off at the Penske tent babe." Ryan says.

"Yeah I try to avoid that like the plauge." Destiny says.

"Why baby?" Ryan asks.

"They think Im going to hear something I'm not supposed to and report back to Chase or something." Destiny says.

"I will talk to them about that.   You are my wife and mother of my kids and will be treated with respect.    If I can accept you working for Chase I don't get why they can't." Ryan says pulling her in for a hug.

"I don't know.  I am not a traitor.   I don't share stories with you from work and I dont share stuff with Chase." Destiny says.

"Trust me baby girl Chase is my bestie he knows all my deep dark secrets so there is nothing you could tell him that he don't already know." Ryan says kissing her head.

"Hmm maybe I will take them to Penske with Sturg and he can bite them." Destiny replies.

Ryan laughed.

"That's my girl." Ryan says.

They both headed into the bathroom and showered.   They then got dressed.   Destiny had a rule on race day she was neutral and wore business casual.   But she put Chris in his little fire suit like Ryan's and Georgia in her dress.    Chris had a Chase hat on and Georgia had her bow.

"I love it baby.   Showing support to daddy and uncle Chase." Ryan says.

"Exactly." Destiny says.

Ryan kisses them.   She then put them in their carrier and they both head out.     Ryan headed off to where he needed to be and Destiny headed to the HMS tent.   

"Oh Chris and Georgia Blaney showing love to their daddy and their uncle Chase." Linda says.

"Of course."Destiny replied.

"You can leave them with me until it's time for the race.  I will watch them for you." Linda says.

"Are you sure?" Destiny asks.

"Oh course!  I love babies." Linda says.

Destiny thanked her.   She then met up with Chase.

"Ready?" Destiny asks.