Chapter 151

The next morning Destiny woke up not feeling Ryan beside her

The next morning Destiny woke up not feeling Ryan beside her.    She sits up seeing Blaney in his cage and Sturgill sleeping on the bottom of the bed.     She didn't hear the shower running and Chris and Georgia were still sleeping in their pack and play.    A few minutes later Ryan walks through the door with a big tray.

"What's this?" Destiny asks.

"Breakfast in bed for the birthday girl." Ryan says.

"Awww Ry." Destiny says.

Ryan sits down beside her and Destiny room the tray.

"Sorry it's not your favorites baby.   But I have no clue what you like because that memory hasn't come back yet." Ryan says.

"It's perfectly fine Ry.   I will eat anything you make as it comes from the heart." Destiny  says kissing his cheek.

"Happy birthday my love." Ryan says capturing her lips for a kiss.

"Thanks baby." Destiny says returning the kiss.

They finish eating and Destiny takes the dishes out and does them.      She then tents for the animals.    Mick came in and fixed herself breakfast.

"I would have done the dishes baby.    Tonight is your day." Ryan says  coming in  completely dressed.

"It's okay baby." Destiny says.

"Happy birthday mom!" Mick says hugging her.

"Thanks Mick." Destiny says returning the hug.

Mick got the twins up and dressed and then they head down to the track together as a family.

They stopped at the hauler first so Ryan could change.      They then work their way down to the track.      Ryan was in group a for practice and qualifications.     Chase was in group b.

Ryan headed out for practice.      He ran some pretty amazing laps.     Destiny was happy.     He ended up third.

     He ended up third