Chapter 118

The next morning Ryan and Destiny woke up a tangled mess

"Hey baby sorry I have a few things to do before quals." Ryan says kissing her head.

"It's okay baby. You know I'm along for the crazy ass ride." Destiny says.

"I know. But we have to go to the grand ole opry this morning. I wanna take Mick." Ryan says.

"She will love it." Destiny says.

"I know." Ryan says.

They both untangle themselves from each other. They both get up and get dressed.

"Damn you look good in those jeans." Destiny says licking her lips.

"Thanks." Ryan says kissing her.

"Don't start something you can finish." Destiny says.

"Later baby." Ryan says.

"Umm hmmm." Destiny moans.

"I love that dress." Ryan says.

"I do too." Destiny says twirling.

Ryan chuckles. They then head out to the main area of the bus. Mick was playing checkers with Chase with Carrie playing referee.

"Oh this is good." Ryan says.

"Your daughter is a shark." Carrie says.

"She gets it from her father. Ryan always beats me at checkers." Chase grumbles.

"Well this match will have to wait because we need to go." Destiny says.

"Okay we will watch the twins for you." Carrie says.

"Yes I have nothing on my schedule for once." Chase says.

"I know I planned it that way." Destiny says.

Ryan, Destiny and Mick head out to the car. They then head to the gran ole opry. Mick was bubbling with excitement.

"I think our daughter is a country music lover too." Destiny says.

"Yup raised right." Ryan says kissing her head.

They got to take the backstage tour and see things they couldn't with the regular tour.     Destiny had Ryan's phone taking pictures for him.