Chapter 44

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up tangled together

"Best way to wake up." Ryan says kissing her head.

"I agree." Destiny says.

"I love you." Ryan says.

"I love you more baby." Destiny says.

Ryan goes to get up.

"You not going to the shop today?" Ryan asks noticing she was still in bed.

"Nope I am going to work from home. I don't have to be there everyday day." Destiny says.

"You know what I think I will just zoom in on my meeting too." Ryan says.

"Hmm okay." Destiny says kneeling up on the bed.

She crawls over to where he was standing his boner staring her right in the face.

"What are you up to baby?" Ryan asks running his fingers through her hair.

"You will see baby but I think you will like it." Destiny says looking up locking eyes with him.

She then kisses his stomach as she pumps his cock a few times snapping her wrist back and forth almost making him cum on the spot.

"Fuck Des." Ryan growls.

His cock was now throbbing and angry red.   Pre cum was pooling around the tip.    She sucks the tip into her mouth.    She then quickly pulls it out making a popping sound off her lips.  

"Jesus Destiny ." Ryan growls eyes going dark with desire.

"I don't wanna spit, I wanna gulp, I wanna gag, I wanna choke, I want you to touch that lil' dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat." Destiny begs.

"Fuck." Ryan moans.

Destiny don't say anymore.   She places light feathery kisses along the tip.   She stroked him up and down until  he started leaking pre cum right onto her tongue.

"Mmhmm." Destiny moans against him as she took him into her mouth.    

She sucks away the pre cum as she sucked him down her throat.    She alternated between her mouth and her hands.  

"Destiny baby." Ryan moans breath hitching never taking his eyes off hers as he watched her devour his cock.

He couldn't control himself and he started to thrust fucking her mouth.    Destiny moans hollowing out her cheeks gagging, choking spit dribbling down her mouth as she took him all in.