Chapter 60

The next morning Destiny woke up before the alarm

The next morning Destiny woke up before the alarm.   She was so damn hot.    She opened her eyes finding Ryan laying on her, along with Chris and Georgia and Sturgill and Blaney.

"Guess everyone wants Mama huh guys?" Destiny says.

She kisses Ryan first.

"Destiny." Ryan says softly.

"Yes baby can you move back to your side of the bed please, I am overheating." Destiny says.

"Sorry baby." Ryan says kissing her lips.

He then rolls over onto his back on his side of the bed.  

"Thanks Ry." Destiny says.

"Welcome.   Chris and Georgia cried a little bit ago so I got them and just bought them in here and they snuggled up to you and went back to sleep." Ryan says.

"Okay but I am going to put them in their pack and play.   Don't want them getting to used to sleeping with us." Destiny says.

"Okay baby." Ryan says.

Destiny gets up much to the disapproval of Sturgill.   He growled.

"Don't you sass me mister or you can go sleep over there in your bed." Destiny says.

Sturgill looks at Ryan.

"She's the boss bud." Ryan says.

Sturgill lays his head down in defeat.

"That is what I thought there buster." Destiny says scratching his ears kissing his head.

She then goes and puts the twins in their pack and play.    She then gets back into bed curling up with Ryan.    Sturgill moved laying on the other side of her.

"He loves his mom." Ryan says rolling on his side facing her.

"I love him too, even when he is sassy like his father." Destiny says.

"Oh he gets that sass from you baby." Ryan says.

Destiny laughs.   Ryan pulls her closer wrapping both his arms around her.    They both drift back to sleep.  

A little later they wake up when the Alarm goes off.

"Good morning baby." Ryan says kissing her head.

"Good morning sunshine." Destiny says.

"Going to the shop today?" Ryan asks.

"Yes I am." Destiny says.

"Okay baby.   I have to go in too.   Have to see the team doctor."  Ryan says.

"Okay baby.  Let me know how it goes okay?" Destiny asks.

"I will baby.   I will." Ryan says kissing her head.

"I have to make an appointment too, to see my my Ob make sure everything is okay." Destiny says.